Author Topic: Scarborough: Obama Will Face '20-to-30 Years of Disparagement' from Ex-Staffers  (Read 737 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scarborough: Obama Will Face '20-to-30 Years of Disparagement' from Ex-Staffers

on Breitbart TV 14 Aug 2014

Former Republican Congressman and MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” anchor Joe Scarborough said that President Barack Obama will face “20-to-30 years of disparagement from his own side” after his presidency ends on Thursday's "Hugh Hewitt Show." 

Scarborough, who stated he is “good friends” with adviser Valerie Jarrett and talks with influential Democrats predicted “the second this administration is over, the books are going to come from former secretaries of state...[and] chiefs of staff ... and this president is going to have to deal with 20 to 30 years of disparagement from his own side, calling him one of the least effective presidents because he’s one of the most insulated.”

Scarborough also declared that “based on everything I’ve heard from people who work inside the White House ... based on my friends who are senior Democratic Senators, this president’s checked out.  I hear it time and time again, from his close political allies, this man wants to be an ex-president, he doesn’t want to be there anymore.”

He added, “This president wants yes men around him. And again, I hear that from my Democratic friends, I hear that from his own former chiefs of staff, if anybody steps out of line, they’re immediately insulated and pushed out.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

Anyone paying attention already knew that Joe. Your MSNBC drones don't know it, and don't want to hear it.

As an aside, even when I like what Joe has to say, I still find Joe repulsive.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I don't know how the Obama supporters have lasted this long.  They're hard core for sure!  I don't doubt there are many books being written right now - many libs that are just waiting it out right now, till this term is over.  My guess is that they're having to drink a little bit more, and up the self-medications to be able to get through the day.
"Scarborough, who stated he is “good friends” with adviser Valerie Jarrett ...." 

I didn't know reptiles had friends. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

I didn't know reptiles had friends. 

Other reptiles, apparently...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Damnit....for a moment I thought it said 20-30 years to life.....   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Damnit....for a moment I thought it said 20-30 years to life.....   :shrug:

From your keyboard to God's ears!   :0001:

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!