Author Topic: Cheney: Obama Probably Not Reading His Intelligence Reports  (Read 411 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney: Obama Probably Not Reading His Intelligence Reports
« on: August 13, 2014, 12:00:52 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08/12/Cheney-Obama-Probably-not-Reading-His-Intelligence

on Breitbart TV 12 Aug 2014, 3:40 PM PDT

Former Vice President Dick Cheney criticized President Barack Obama’s handling of the crisis in Iraq and said that the president probably isn’t reading his intelligence briefings.

In an interview set to air on Tuesday’s “Hugh Hewitt Show,” Cheney agreed with Charles Krauthammer’s claim that the president is “strategically clueless,” adding that President Obama doesn’t think that US power is beneficial, but rather “part of the problem.”  And maintaining that President Obama does not “have the same fundamental set of beliefs that most of our presidents have held over the years.”

Cheney added that President Obama’s past statements that ISIS was “JV” showed that the president is “probably not reading his intelligence, or we’ve got a bigger problem in terms of the quality of the intelligence he is receiving.” He also stated, “to suggest that these guys [ISIS] are just involved in local conflicts, I can’t believe he’s listening to the briefings that I would expect he’s received from the intelligence community, and come out with a statement like that.  It shows the depths of his, I guess, his lack of knowledge.”
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 12:02:03 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Cheney: Obama Probably Not Reading His Intelligence Reports
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 12:30:42 am »
What?  Me worry??  Joe Biden gives Obammy all the foreign policy advice he doesn't want to hear, so why bother reading anything prepared by a mere mortal, and an intelligence puke to boot?

Obama is very good at ignoring what he does not care to acknowledge, like anything that conflicts with his idealistic, idiotic world view.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 12:38:29 am »
It's a safe bet. He doesn't read intelligence reports. He doesn't attend intelligence briefings. He doesn't do anything even remotely presidential.

Hmm, what to do: golf or governance? That's a tough one.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 12:43:56 am »
I know many here will disagree, but I think it's time for Cheney to imitate his boss GW Bush and just shut up. He's such a lightning rod; HE becomes the issue rather than what he says.

If he has nothing else to do but stew over what Obama does, then he's really turned into a sad old man.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 01:22:46 am »
I know many here will disagree, but I think it's time for Cheney to imitate his boss GW Bush and just shut up. He's such a lightning rod; HE becomes the issue rather than what he says.

If he has nothing else to do but stew over what Obama does, then he's really turned into a sad old man.

"The power of accurate observation is often referred to as cynicism by those who have not got it." -- H. L. Menken

Offline Carling

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2014, 01:39:03 am »

Ted Cruz shutting down the government was a stupid move, IMO. 

Cheney battering Obama while Barry is on the ropes is an astute move, IMO.  Clobber the guy while he's down.  Even Hillary Clinton is doing it.

Speak truth to power.  Cheney has no influence on federal governance these days.  Heck, W should have unleashed him on the media starting with the Valerie Plame nonsense.  Instead, the Bush administration became a pinata for the media, and we're still trying to recover from it as a country.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 01:39:48 am by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------