Author Topic: Obama: Bad Intelligence Behind ISIS Underestimation  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Obama: Bad Intelligence Behind ISIS Underestimation
« on: August 10, 2014, 01:13:37 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/08/09/Obama-Blames-Underestimating-ISIS-on-Bad-Intelligence

on Breitbart TV 9 Aug 2014

Saturday from the White House South Lawn, President Barack Obama blamed "intelligence estimates" for not anticipating the speed in which ISIS would capture large sections of Iraq.

The president,who has been under harsh media criticism for likening ISIS to an Al-Qaeda JV basketball team in January said, "There is no doubt that their advance their movement over the last several of months has been more rapid than the intelligence estimates and I think the the expectation of policy makers both in and outside of Iraq."

The president also made clear no troops would go into Iraq during this operation of humanitarian aid and military airstrikes on ISIS.

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Re: Obama: Bad Intelligence Behind ISIS Underestimation
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2014, 08:37:26 pm »
I think a bad administration has more to do with it.  Especially one where the head decision maker can't seem to find time to attend intelligence briefings.

Offline Ford289HiPo

• Don't take life seriously; No one gets out alive
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 12:06:57 am »
Bad intelligence my rear end. We were reporting that Iraq would begin to break up after our (US) departure back in 2009. Our snitches knew what was going to happen in early 2010. Many headed to Jordan or Syria in an effort to avoid the impending implosion of the nation.
I wonder when the lies will stop and truth begin, even as grim as the truth may be. And then I remember that for 70 years, the reign of terror in Russia called itself "the people's government." We have so far to fall, yet we are falling fast and Hell yawns to receive us.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2014, 01:44:22 am »
In my lifetime I ave never heard a President blame others this much for his shortcomings.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/