Author Topic: Breaking: Eric Holder Was Just Slapped Down By Federal Court Over Voter ID  (Read 314 times)

rangerrebew

Breaking: Eric Holder Was Just Slapped Down By Federal Court Over Voter ID

“It is an embarrassing defeat..."
August 8, 2014

A Federal Court smacked down Eric Holder’s Justice Department today when it refused to block North Carolina’s “controversial” voter ID law. The law, which simply requires voters to bring a valid ID to prove their citizenship, was attacked in a lawsuit brought by the Justice Department last September.

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch, decscribed the decision as a huge setback to Eric Holder:

“It is an embarrassing defeat for the Holder Justice Department. The court’s decision eviscerates Eric Holder’s politicized and racially inflammatory legal assault on commonsense election integrity measures. The court expressly rejected the Department of Justice’s contention that minorities are harmed by commonsense measures that help secure honest elections. The court’s dramatic rejection of Holder’s legal theory shows that that the DOJ’s lawsuit, which was coordinated with political activists at the White House, was always more about cynical political and racial appeals than upholding the law.”

You can read the full decision below.

Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-eric-holder-just-slapped-federal-court-voter-id/#uYuOjMkpx9fm7ty5.99
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 10:00:23 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline musiclady

Super!  I LOVE it when this administration gets smacked down.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
And that will be very difficult for Just-Us to appeal....

:beer: