Author Topic: 'The Spark that ignites quite a fire:' Imminent release of CIA 'torture' report could put Americans and embassies in harm's way, warn intelligence officials  (Read 540 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720612/The-Spark-ignites-quite-fire-Imminent-release-CIA-torture-report-Americans-embassies-harms-way-warns-administration.html

National Intelligence Council pressures White House against the release of information on CIA interrogation techniques
Officials say the report could inflame anti-US passions in the Middle East
Sen. Dianne Feinstein remains locked in battle with the Obama administration over redactions that 'obscure key facts' in the report
The report shows CIA techniques were 'far more brutal than previously understood'

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
And anybody who doesn't think this is purposefully leaked by the Obama administration.....Got some wetlands for sale 'they' tell me will be drying out due to climate change.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

And anybody who doesn't think this is purposefully leaked by the Obama administration.....Got some wetlands for sale 'they' tell me will be drying out due to climate change.
yep

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Sounds like this will be right in keeping with Obammy's Scorched Earth Policy to help Dhimmies this Fall.  This is meant to be another "Blame Bush" distraction.

rangerrebew

Obama ought to know since Benghazi was caused by a film about Mohammed :3:, this could really ignite dome hatred.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 09:53:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

We'll see a lot more of these types of "distractions" in next few months, before the election. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
He's just doing his bit for Middle East peace. They're going to be too busy trying to kill Americans to kill each other.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink