Author Topic: White House: No Change in Obama Vacation or Fundraising Plans  (Read 851 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: No Change in Obama Vacation or Fundraising Plans
« on: August 08, 2014, 07:48:16 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/08/White-House-No-Change-In-Obama-Vacation-Or-Fundraising-Plans

by Charlie Spiering 8 Aug 2014, 11:42 AM PDT

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest confirmed on Friday that President Obama is still planning to go on vacation this weekend, in spite of the violent developments in Iraq and his decision to authorize military air strikes in the region.

“At this point, I don’t have any changes in the president’s schedule to announce,” Earnest said when questioned about Obama's plans by reporters.

Obama is planning a vacation to Martha’s Vineyard which is scheduled to end on August 24.

Obama is also planning to attend a fundraiser on Monday on Martha’s Vineyard for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.

“The President’s schedule from Monday hasn’t changed either,” Earnest explained.

As part of his vacation plans, Obama already scheduled a return to the White House on Sunday, August 17 for meetings before returning to Martha’s Vineyard on August 19.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: White House: No Change in Obama Vacation or Fundraising Plans
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 08:03:02 pm »
Of course not. one reason why he did the presser last night. i wonder what the big thing is on the 17th?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 08:35:17 pm »
Obama is on vacation 24/7.  He sets his plans in motion and then disappears, pretending he doesn't know anything about anything.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 01:17:07 pm »
Obama is on vacation 24/7.  He sets his plans in motion and then disappears, pretending he doesn't know anything about anything.
And he won't even watch the TV news to find out what's happening in the world. Too much golf to play.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 02:18:09 pm »
He's not pretending.

Before he became Senator, for a few days, and then President, he was a Black street hustler on the streets of Chicago, after having been disbarred as a lawyer (to this day no body knows exactly why. its a big secret).

He has never had a real job. He has never been in the military. He has never worked as an ambassador or in any government post. He really is, nothing. Oh, oh, execpt he is a 'clean' Black man, and speaks like a White guy when he wants to. And his pants have sharp creases. That is the extent of his qualifications as the Democrats described them. He guest lectured supposedly on the Constitution in a Chicago university a few times, which caused the America media to summarily and falsely dub him a 'Professor', which is totally untrue and has been debunked. He is nothing more than a Black sock puppet for some unseen controlling force.

No. He is not pretending. He is the same as any of a thousand other adolescent Black guys you could pluck off the streets of Chicago, who don't know anything, don't want to know anything, and only want to party and play. But for being President (sort of), I do not know what this guy would be doing. He  has no skills or experience at anything.

That really is who he is. It is no pretense. He is a living testament to the stupidity of America, and especially the American Left. His life is a real life fairy tale. Amazing.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 02:19:25 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.