Author Topic: Barack Obama, the Toddler in the White House  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

Barack Obama, the Toddler in the White House
« on: June 04, 2014, 01:04:08 pm »

Barack Obama, the Toddler in the White House

Posted By Frank Camp on Jun 4, 2014 | 0 Comments

“Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

Very few can lead without the benefit of extraordinary personal character. Sure, they can rule, they can reign, they can preside over, and they can manage, but they cannot lead. To truly lead—whether a nation of millions, or many fewer—one must possess a mastery of the human spirit, which can only thrive when it is fueled, and driven by character. Character can only be faked for so long before reality breaks through.

It’s clear to me that the release of Bowe Bergdahl was a strategic maneuver on the part of the president. Obama has been mired in scandals for the last two years, and the VA scandal was the straw that broke the camel’s back. Or, it had the opportunity to be if Obama didn’t think fast. So, he expedited the release of Bergdahl to make it appear as though he truly cares for our men and women in uniform.

President Obama didn’t count on the release of Bowe Bergdahl becoming such a monstrous issue—at least I don’t believe so at this time. As new information pours out of the press regarding Bergdahl’s allegiance to the United States, and his affiliation with the Taliban, the Obama administration is scrambling.

The Obama administration is being fired upon from all angles, from negotiating with terrorists, to breaking the law by not notifying congress of the Bergdahl release. By attempting to direct attention away from a scandal over the VA, Obama has created an even bigger scandal all by himself. The administration has since apologized for failing to notify congress, and Hillary Clinton has urged us all not to question Obama’s decisions. All of this behavior is indicative of a complete lack of character, and integrity.

Obama’s behavior reminds me of the antics of a small child. Children don’t have integrity, or character, because they haven’t developed them yet. This is why children must be disciplined, so that they form their character. But Obama acts as if he never grew up at all. Whenever he gets in trouble, he deflects blame to another. He never accepts responsibility for his actions. There is always some kind of extenuating circumstance over which he had no control. The problem predates his presidency, or he didn’t know about it until he saw it in the news, like the rest of us. He never fails to place an asterisk next to his apologies. Like a child, he is a master deflector.

Obama’s behavior also reminds me of the tyranny of a dictator. He believes that he is above the law. Once a leader believes himself to be above the law, there is nothing stopping him from tearing his nation apart. Oh, so sorry I didn’t notify you, congress, but like, I’m the king. It’s outrageous.

My point is this: Obama is not a leader. He may be our president, but he is a sorry excuse for a human being. He is a toddler in the Oval Office. He is a capricious dictator, with an arrogance not earned. His behavior over the last few weeks is just another example of someone who should never be in charge of anything.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/5988/obama-toddler-white-house/#XVgDki4DzWsjT8cS.99

Offline mountaineer

Re: Barack Obama, the Toddler in the White House
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 01:12:34 pm »
He's not the only toddler at the White House.
White House trespassing toddler intercepted 

By KENDALL BREITMAN | 8/8/14 6:00 AM EDT  Updated: 8/8/14 7:15 AM EDT

The United States Secret Service had a confrontation after someone broke onto White House property on Thursday evening — a trespassing toddler.

At about 8:10 p.m., Secret Service found a toddler who had managed to climb through the fence at the front of the White House, according to a White House press pool report.

The agents quickly caught the toddler and gave him back to his parents.

“We were going to wait until he learned to talk to question him, but in lieu of that he got a timeout and was sent on way with parents,” Secret Service spokesman Edwin Donovan said.
link

I guess the kid lost his way from Honduras.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org