Author Topic: Tennessee Primary Results  (Read 874 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Tennessee Primary Results
« on: August 08, 2014, 01:35:36 am »
Here is the live webpage from Politico with primary results.

http://www.politico.com/2014-election/results/map/senate/tennessee/#.U-QnAtgcSc0

With 20.5% reporting on the GOP side,

Alexander 52.4%
Carr 34.9%

and 4 other nincompoops total 10.3%
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 01:38:26 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Tennessee Primary Results
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 01:37:13 am »
James Hohmann ‏@jameshohmann 17s

AP calls it for Lamar! (TM)

another GOPe dinosaur returns to Cap Hill
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 01:46:50 am »
So I take it the Tea Party challengers in the Senate has failed?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 01:50:06 am »

yep
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 01:55:01 am »
Why doesn't the Tea Party just call the DNC to rally a bunch of Democrat activists to help them?

It works for the GOPe whenever they get in trouble.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 02:21:46 am »
Yep.

Not one single Senate victory this year.

Zero.

Now you tell me how we are supposed to win back the Senate with a bunch of Bush era neocons.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 02:25:04 am »
Yep.

Zero.

Now you tell me how we are supposed to win back the Senate with a bunch of Bush era neocons.

Simple beat the Democrats that is up for reelection and the Dem challengers.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 03:15:06 am »
Now the margin between Alexander and Carr is down to 9.2%, or less than those 4 nincompoops previously noted, now 9.8%.

98.5% reporting.

BTW Carr is pretty much on record, agreeing with Todd Akins remarks about rape and abortion, in spite of backing away from his remarks.

http://www.nashvillescene.com/pitw/archives/2012/08/28/rep-joe-carr-says-he-agrees-with-akins-legitimate-rape-remark
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 04:36:41 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 07:16:44 am »
Yep.

Zero.

As a Chicago Bears fan, I feel for you.  Losing sucks, but there is always next season.  Hope for the best and try to learn from your mistakes.

Why were the odious GOPe undefeated in their primary elections?  Are they just so powerful?  These clowns that the far right wing calls cowards and spineless.  Was it luck? 

Why did McConnell crush the unappeasable right wing?  Did they not try hard enough?  Did they not have enough money and support?  Were they cheated from victory, like when Romney,McCain, Bush, Dole and Bush were appointed by the GOPe to be the Presidential nominee?  If you answered yes to any of these then you have not learned the lesson of the 2014 Senate primaries.

The lesson is that the voters are just not that into your brand of conservatism.  You need to convince voters if you want power.  You can't threaten them into obeying.  You used up your threat last October, and thanks to the primaries the far right has demonstrated their influence and competence.

Not recognizing the Senator Ted Cruz brand appeals to 30% of America at best, and unlikely to improve that number as time goes on, puts your cause at a disadvantage.

The fresh faces of the tea party are now Chris McDaniel, Steve Stockman, and Matt Bevin.   The danger for conservatives is that all of these losers campaigned that they were the true conservative in the race.  They stood for truth and justice while breaking the law and ranting like Rob Ford on crack.

In the mind of some people going through their local primary, watching the ads, and watching the campaign, they will see the word conservative hundreds of times and it is now assosiated with something negative.

conservative = cock fighting http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/mitch-mcconnell-matt-bevin-lied-on-cockfighting-106024.html
conservative = armed fetuses http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/mitch-mcconnell-matt-bevin-lied-on-cockfighting-106024.html
conservative = conspiracy http://thinkprogress.org/election/2014/08/06/3468244/mississippi-pastor-vote-buying-mcdaniel-cochran/
conservative = playing politics with the suicide of the soon to be convicted and imprisoned http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mcdaniel-campaign-staffer-blames-tea-partys-leader-suicide-o

Is this how conservatives want to be represented?  If not they they should seriously consider marginalizing the now radioactive Tea Party into its inevitable demise.

I'd wish you better luck next election, but it is unlikely.  2016 will be a presidential election and winning candidates will have to get even squishier to win the general election.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2014, 02:38:48 am »
As I'm reading, I start to wonder, how many of these were set ups to ruin the Tea Party image?  Compare the demeanor of the Tea Party gatherings and laid back attitudes compared to what comes out the mouths of some of these whackjobs?
The word is sabotage and it worked. 
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 02:39:25 am by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 02:55:45 am »
As I'm reading, I start to wonder, how many of these were set ups to ruin the Tea Party image?  Compare the demeanor of the Tea Party gatherings and laid back attitudes compared to what comes out the mouths of some of these whackjobs?

You have verbalized what I have been thinking for some time.  The Left aren't the only ones to use these tactics.  You don't roost in Washington DC as long as these old crows have without learning some dirty tricks. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 04:31:53 am »
I spoke to my Illuminati contacts and multiple sources say they were ALL in on it. GOPe - putting the con in conservative.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 09:43:20 am »
I spoke to my Illuminati contacts and multiple sources say they were ALL in on it. GOPe - putting the con in conservative.

It's not paranoia when forces are actually plotting against you.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 09:57:59 am by olde north church »
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 02:16:57 pm »
It's not paranoia when forces are actually plotting against you.
Sounds like "just because a man is mad does not mean he is wrong."  I won't argue the point but I will lay odds.