Author Topic: 'I will not rest until these worthless pieces of s**t are dead': Anguished vow of mother who watched two illegal immigrants - who had been deported SIX times before - gun down her off-duty Border Patrol son  (Read 949 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2719011/I-not-rest-worthless-pieces-s-t-dead-Anguished-vow-mother-watched-duty-Border-Patrol-son-gunned-two-illegal-immigrants-deported-SIX-times-before.html

'I will not rest until these worthless pieces of s**t are dead': Anguished vow of mother who watched two illegal immigrants - who had been deported SIX times before - gun down her off-duty Border Patrol son

Marie Vega watched as her son, Javier Jr., was gunned down in front of family on fishing trip in La Feria, Texas
    Two suspects are Mexican nationals who have been deported six times between them but came back over border
    One is linked to spate of robberies involving notorious cartel
    Marie, in emotional Facebook post, said: 'I wish a million times I had died and not you'
    Police said mother picked up AR-15 and shot at suspects at they fled in car during fierce gunfight that erupted
    Javier's father was shot in hip in the attack but will be able to attend his son's funeral today

By Will Payne For Mailonline In La Feria, Texas

Published: 10:12 EST, 7 August 2014 | Updated: 10:46 EST, 7 August 2014

A mother who watched her cop son gunned down in front of her, his wife and his children allegedly at the hands of two illegal immigrants has vowed not to rest until his 'worthless piece of s**t' killers are dead.'

Heartbroken Marie Vega was on a family fishing trip with her husband Javier, son Javier Jr., his wife Paola and their three children when they were ambushed by two armed Mexican illegal immigrants who have been deported SIX times before in total.

Javier Jr and his father bravely tried to fight them off, but the off-duty Border Patrol Agent was fatally shot in the chest and Javier Sr was blasted in the hip.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum