Author Topic: Bolton: World Has Descended Into Chaos Under Obama  (Read 405 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bolton: World Has Descended Into Chaos Under Obama
« on: August 07, 2014, 12:49:12 pm »
http://freebeacon.com/national-security/bolton-world-has-descended-into-chaos-under-obama/

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
August 6, 2014 1:13 pm

Former Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton warned of the perilous new age our world has sunken into under President Obama’s leadership.

Bolton appeared on Fox Business Wednesday and hammered the president for his failure to effectively lead. “The world is descended into chaos,” Bolton said.

He referenced a new WSJ/NBC poll that found Americans are panicking over the uncertain, dismal state of our country. The poll found that only 36 percent of Americans surveyed approve of President Obama’s foreign policy.

The former Ambassador warned that if America cowers from a position of power, “you are going to have anarchy increasing. You can see that in the Middle East most visibly today, but signs of it exist everywhere and it is the subject Americans have to debate.”
This entry was posted in National Security and tagged Hamas, Israel, John Bolton, Ukraine, Vladimir Putin. Bookmark the permalink.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline olde north church

Re: Bolton: World Has Descended Into Chaos Under Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 01:19:35 pm »
So, Bolton grab's today's "Captain Obvious" Award.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 01:55:55 pm »
How can 36% of Americans support Obama's foreign policy?
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 01:59:46 pm »
How can 36% of Americans support Obama's foreign policy?

They were reached on their "Obama-phones", of course!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 02:43:35 pm »
They were reached on their "Obama-phones", of course!

Nicely played!   :beer:

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.