Author Topic: Does Obama Have Martial Law on His Mind?  (Read 877 times)

rangerrebew

Does Obama Have Martial Law on His Mind?
« on: August 06, 2014, 09:52:39 am »

Does Obama Have Martial Law on His Mind?

Posted on August 5, 2014 by Common Constitutionalist Filed under Constitution, Email Featured, Law Enforcement, Military, National Security, Politics

For the past couple of years, certainly since the tragic incident of Obama’s reelection, there have been more than a few conspiracy theories floated to explain his lawless behavior.

He’s a Muslim and is purposely allowing the Brotherhood to infiltrate the government.

Another one is that he wants to purposely overwhelm and collapse the financial system to allow for full central control.

Yet another: He will decree amnesty and citizenship for all illegals giving Democrats a permanent majority.

He will create such unrest, that the people will rise up in armed revolt, thus allowing him to invoke martial law and suspend the Posse Comitatus Act of 1878, passed to prevent U.S. military personnel from acting as law enforcement agents on U.S. soil, for as long as he deems necessary.

Now some of these are implausible, most unlikely, and just five or so years ago, I would have thought all to be impossible. But witnessing what this president and his people have already done, it seems the sky’s the limit on conspiracy theories.

It’s the last one I mentioned – the martial law theory – that just keeps coming up. I’ve written about it before, and yes it sounds absurd, but I just can’t seem to shake it.

I know what you’re thinking. This guy really does wear a tinfoil hat. I agree. I sound crazy – believe me – I don’t like it either, but hear me out.

Look at our southern border. It’s an orchestrated disaster. By orchestrated, I mean it’s been proven that Obama wished, caused, and knew ahead of time about the flood of illegals.

By now, everyone has heard of the government’s advertising, last January, for contractors to help in caring for and transporting illegals.

The Obama administration orchestrated this whole border event a full six months before “the problem” arose. Now tell me that wouldn’t be considered tinfoil hat fiction just a few years ago.

Now here we are – fiction morphing into fact.

So naturally my radar went up, went out of the blue, a few months ago, I started hearing radio ads regarding “Selective Service.”

I thought, how odd. Why would the government be paying for the production and airing of ads to remind 18-year-olds to sign up for the draft? Yes, we all know they waste money on everything and anything, but why Selective Service?

Well, it’s been several months later and the ads have NOT run their course. Selective Service ads still run every day, several times a day.

In fact, they are producing more of them, airing them more often, and the ads are becoming “bigger budget,” with actors playing in skits explaining the benefit of “you” signing up at age 18.

So what’s the purpose of these ads, and why are they running them continuously, for months, so far? Normally these “public service” themes run for a few weeks or a month and then they are on to the next “worthy cause.”

But not this one. This one the government is pushing hard. So why? What are they expecting to happen? What are they planning to cause to happen and when?

Given their devious record so far, it at least appears that this administration is planning for something.

Without doubt, this is the first time I have ever heard a single “Selective Service” ad in my life, much less hundreds of them.

So – all you reasonable people – all you folks who think I’m a crazy person – knowing what we all know now about this administration – the IRS, the NSA, CIA, BLM, EPA, TSA, EIEIO. All the findings – all the scandals – the targeting – the spying … tell me I’m completely nuts – that there is no way that Obama will try to goad the people into an armed uprising so he has an excuse to invoke martial law and quash it – just as he is trying to goad Congress into impeaching him.

Give me another reason for running these ads and at this frequency – an innocuous reason – and I’ll gladly buy in.

No one in their right mind, me included (yes I know – that’s debatable), wants to think this way. At least I hope not.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/16544/obama-martial-law-mind/#81WGSoHoTuQIp6tQ.99

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Does Obama Have Martial Law on His Mind?
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2014, 12:37:47 pm »
IMO, the 'real' reason that the holding facilities at the border are being separated by any mainstream media is that a very healthy percentage of the 'children' and families that are pouring through the Southern border are of Middle Eastern or Southern Asian descent.

That's right, Obama is purposefully allowing anti-American Muslims into our country.  Not just Mexican or Central Americans.

And yes, I do agree that Obama is poking the American people in the eye with a sharp stick...hoping for a reaction which allows him to call for Martial Law.

And yes, I do believe these Ebola-stricken Americans are window-dressing for a more sinister plot yet to be unleashed.  The 1st one, a doctor, literally walked himself into Emory University Hospital, his ambulance from the airport left on its own.   The 2nd victim, a female aid worker was tightly guarded from the moment she landed in Atlanta.

Said at the time when the 1st victim landed that the administration is not embarrassed to say, "Oops!   Did we do that?".

You're damned right he's got it on his mind.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 01:18:59 pm »
I fall in the No camp. Others may be thinking these things, but I believe O is way too spoiled, lazy, and doesn't want the actual 24/7 work of dealing with it. If we go into crisis mode, no more golf games, no more fancy vacations, no more spoils, it will be work, work, work.

I also believe the D's operate under the principle that "The story is more powerful than the thing".

They love stories like this being spread because it manipulates how people react. They don't need martial law when they can make people fear enough to control their actions with just a simple story.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 01:24:17 pm »
I fall in the No camp. Others may be thinking these things, but I believe O is way too spoiled, lazy, and doesn't want the actual 24/7 work of dealing with it. If we go into crisis mode, no more golf games, no more fancy vacations, no more spoils, it will be work, work, work.

I also believe the D's operate under the principle that "The story is more powerful than the thing".

They love stories like this being spread because it manipulates how people react. They don't need martial law when they can make people fear enough to control their actions with just a simple story.

Respect your position, AB...which is no-doubt, shared by a majority in here. 

But I have an "I told you so!", role to play here once in awhile....and the 'Force' is strong in this one.   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2014, 02:17:30 pm »

Obama is just the goofy window-dressing for the Progressives who are now in charge of the Democrat Party.  He's the clean and articulate man of color that cannot be criticized. 

It's the people behind him that are concocting these way-out schemes!  They let Obama do whatever he wants, whatever will entertain him while they meet and plan.  These people behind the scenes - most of them second and third generation Authoritarians - they LIVE to social engineer!  I don't doubt for a second that they are trying to provoke us into an "incident" that will justify the use of martial law.  They are mad men and they don't think like we do, and they are very dangerous people - and now they sit in the seats of power.  This is the culmination of a hundred years of work and they are going to seize the day.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2014, 02:42:54 pm »
Obama is just the goofy window-dressing for the Progressives who are now in charge of the Democrat Party.  He's the clean and articulate man of color that cannot be criticized. 

It's the people behind him that are concocting these way-out schemes!  They let Obama do whatever he wants, whatever will entertain him while they meet and plan.  These people behind the scenes - most of them second and third generation Authoritarians - they LIVE to social engineer!  I don't doubt for a second that they are trying to provoke us into an "incident" that will justify the use of martial law.  They are mad men and they don't think like we do, and they are very dangerous people - and now they sit in the seats of power.  This is the culmination of a hundred years of work and they are going to seize the day.

No disrespect, Alice, but these people are quite capable of engineering the breakdown of American society and values.  They don't need some "Wizard" behind a curtain.

Obama is a close ally of the Ayers-Dorhn 'Weathermen' and a disciple of Alinsky, and later, Cloward-Piven.

It's an unfortunate 'bonus' for him that his personal experiences and education from Capitalist-haters such as Davis...in addition to his love of Islam and disdain for Christianity.

And Barack Obama's own words convict him.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2014, 03:25:11 pm »
No disrespect, Alice, but these people are quite capable of engineering the breakdown of American society and values.  They don't need some "Wizard" behind a curtain.

Obama is a close ally of the Ayers-Dorhn 'Weathermen' and a disciple of Alinsky, and later, Cloward-Piven.

It's an unfortunate 'bonus' for him that his personal experiences and education from Capitalist-haters such as Davis...in addition to his love of Islam and disdain for Christianity.

And Barack Obama's own words convict him.

No disrespect taken DC.  Of course, Obama is a full-fledged Marxist Progressive himself - so were his parents and his grandparents.  Oh yeah, he believes this stuff totally!  What I meant, and didn't explain, was that Obama is a true believer - but I haven't seen that he has the will and the core to put his nose to the grindstone and bore himself by having to sit in on these brainstorming and planning sessions.  There's just so much choom, and golf, and parties, and celebrities - and oh yeah - cheeseburgers and milkshakes!

Obama is infantile and doesn't want to be bothered with trying to micro-manage the plans.  He's got other people to do that and these other people keep massaging his ego so he'll just go play golf and leave them to their plans.  His role in this grand plan is to be "black" and to look hip and cool to placate the stupid masses. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2014, 07:53:46 pm »
No disrespect taken DC.  Of course, Obama is a full-fledged Marxist Progressive himself - so were his parents and his grandparents.  Oh yeah, he believes this stuff totally!  What I meant, and didn't explain, was that Obama is a true believer - but I haven't seen that he has the will and the core to put his nose to the grindstone and bore himself by having to sit in on these brainstorming and planning sessions.  There's just so much choom, and golf, and parties, and celebrities - and oh yeah - cheeseburgers and milkshakes!

Obama is infantile and doesn't want to be bothered with trying to micro-manage the plans.  He's got other people to do that and these other people keep massaging his ego so he'll just go play golf and leave them to their plans.  His role in this grand plan is to be "black" and to look hip and cool to placate the stupid masses.

If you remember, Dick Morris thinks Obama could resign.  That would put the mental midget, Yusef bin Biden, in charge and some ghost president could run roughshod on him and finally destroy America.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2014, 10:50:24 pm »
Respect your position, AB...which is no-doubt, shared by a majority in here. 

But I have an "I told you so!", role to play here once in awhile....and the 'Force' is strong in this one.   :beer:

We'll just plan to meet up in a bar January 2017, either to have a beer and laugh about everything we read would happen or to say 'Oh S***, I can't believe he did it' and have a few dozen more beers after that

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2014, 02:42:23 am »
AbaraXas wrote above:
[[ I fall in the No camp. Others may be thinking these things, but I believe O is way too spoiled, lazy, and doesn't want the actual 24/7 work of dealing with it. ]]

What makes you think it's all Obama's doing?

Better start wondering about the mindset of the gal who's really running things behind the curtain.

I'm sure you already know her name.
Starts with a "v"...

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 08:52:14 pm »
AbaraXas wrote above:
[[ I fall in the No camp. Others may be thinking these things, but I believe O is way too spoiled, lazy, and doesn't want the actual 24/7 work of dealing with it. ]]

What makes you think it's all Obama's doing?

Better start wondering about the mindset of the gal who's really running things behind the curtain.

I'm sure you already know her name.
Starts with a "v"...

V icious? :whistle:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 09:58:39 pm »
V icious? :whistle:

The Vixen with the short hair?   :laugh:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 10:10:48 pm »
Obama's prolonged dentention proposal 2009. (pre-crime)
He is talking about us, not the terrorists.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_msTII61hWY

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2014, 07:28:17 pm »
John Lewis Calls On Obama To Declare Martial Law In Ferguson, Mo. [VIDEO]

Georgia Rep. John Lewis has called on President Obama to declare martial law in Ferguson, Mo.

The congressman made the public call Thursday afternoon as protesters continue to clash with police in Ferguson after a cop shot and killed unarmed black teen Michael Brown Saturday night.

“People have a right to protest,” Lewis said on MSNBC. “They have a right to dissent. They have a right to march in an orderly, peaceful, non-violent fashion. And the press has a right to cover it. Ferguson, Mo. is not the Congo. It is not China. It is not Russia. We can do better.”

“President Obama should use the authority of his office to declare martial law,” he continued. “Federalize the Missouri National Guard to protect people as they protest.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/14/john-lewis-calls-on-obama-to-declare-martial-law-in-ferguson-missouri/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This was too easy.......... :tongue2: