Author Topic: Obama Supports Terrorism  (Read 312 times)

rangerrebew

Obama Supports Terrorism
« on: August 05, 2014, 09:54:47 am »

Obama Supports Terrorism

By David Lawrence   / 5 August 2014   / 0 Comments   

Obama Supports Hamas

Obama has chosen to support Hamas.  AP reports: “White House Condemns Israel for Latest Attack of UN School in Gaza Strip.”

The Democrat party agrees with their leader. It doesn’t bother them that Hamas has encouraged Israel to attack schools to make them look bad.  It doesn’t care that Hamas hides its weapons in schools so that Israel is forced to blow them up.  The Muslims use their own children as human shields.  Then they put rockets in hospitals to demolish the really sick.

And taking a step beyond their war tactics.  As family men, Muslims sometimes honor kill their own children and stone their wives to death if they happen to be unfaithful. How the feminist Democrats defends this is beyond me?  How eighty-five percent of the Jews voted for Obama makes me feel that my people are suicidal.  Jews are supposed to be brilliant. So many Nobel Prizes.  And yet we side with warrior Muslim men who act like Neanderthals.

The Israelis give a twenty minute warning before attacking the Hamas dummies.  When Hamas leaves their children there to be killed, Obama and the fake humanitarians of the world censure Israel.  Where is the censure for Hamas killing their own children?  Is there a worse sin than infanticide?  It reminds me of Obama wanting children that lived through abortions to be killed when he was in the Illinois Senate.

Eighty-five per cent of the Jews voted for our anti-Sematic president. The Pew report already shows that he is the worst President since World War II and history will show that he is Israel’s greatest American enemy.

Maybe Democrats are like Hamas in that they voted such a horrible President into office so that they could hate Blacks. They act black-friendly but it could all be a ruse. Maybe they are bigoted beneath a vail of false acceptance. After all, the blacks’ standard of living has dropped severely since the Obama- led Democrats have taken over the country.

Maybe Obama is like Hamas putting their own citizens up as targets.  But Obama is targeting the Jews. Maybe he wants to destroy Israel and the reputation of his black presidency because he sees through his own phoniness and is a little disgusted.  Maybe he hates himself beneath his vapid narcissism.

The King has gone mad.  The fairy tale is ending in bloodshed.  The rock star is a block head. Obama wants to destroy his own castle.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7760/obama-supports-terrorism/#kDp0MGxZuFK7KPrB.99