Author Topic: Juan Williams Suggests ‘All-White’ Tea Partiers Driven By Racism [VIDEO]  (Read 413 times)

rangerrebew

- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

Juan Williams Suggests ‘All-White’ Tea Partiers Driven By Racism [VIDEO]

Posted By Brendan Bordelon On 12:47 PM 08/03/2014 In | No Comments

Liberal commentator Juan Williams touched off a firestorm on “Fox News Sunday” by suggesting racism drives the “white, older group of people” that support President Obama’s impeachment, with Heritage Action head Michael Needham accusing him of “demonizing good people.”

The Fox News contributor made the remarks after he claimed the Republicans had “demonized” President Obama by calling him “lawless” on issues like immigration and the implementation of Obamacare.

“Do you think that the Republican opposition to this president is racial?” Wallace asked him. “Or do you think it’s based on principles and policies?”

“Well, all I can do is look at the numbers,” he replied. “If you look at the core constituency — the people who are in, let’s say, tea party opposition, support of impeachment — there’s no diversity. It’s a white, older group of people.”

“I would say if you just break it down as a matter of political analysis and say, ‘Who is this group?’ Williams continued. “It reminds me that the Republican Party has become almost a completely white party.”

That’s a ridiculously ironic statement,” Needham retorted angrily. “You’re the one demonizing people who are concerned about the fact that we have a crisis of the Constitution, with Jonathan Turley, a liberal law professor, just testifying in the last couple weeks.”

“You’re the one demonizing,” he accused. “You’re demonizing good people who are concerned about a president who is completely out of control.”

“Michael, we can have a principled argument about President Obama’s actions and the use of executive action and authority,” Williams replied. “But you call him lawless, as if he’s an outlaw. As if you have him riding the range. We got to get that guy!”

Needham tried to reply, but Williams plowed on.

“The core constituency — the people who want him impeached — they’re almost all white, and they’re all older and guess what? They’re all in the the far-right wing of the Republican Party.”

“And he might as well have just said ‘And they’re all racists,’” Needham said with disgust. “That’s ridiculous.”

Follow Brendan on Twitter

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/03/juan-williams-suggests-all-white-tea-partiers-driven-by-racism-video/

Offline Politics4us

Or is Juan's support of Obama racial?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is SOOOOO tiresome.   **nononono*

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Juan has made a living out of proving what a bucking liberal foob he is on any subject.  He needs repeated kicks in the ass for the things he comes up with.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Or is Juan's support of Obama racial?

Of course it is. Obama's whole life is racial. Anyone who thinks that the entire Obama Presidency is not racially based, is delusional. That is why Russia and the Muslims are laughing at us. They know he is nothing but the "Black President" that America so wanted. He is not a general. He is not a leader. He is not an executive. He is nothing. He is a token. Nothing more.

His entire resume' reads, elect me, "I'm Black". That is the summation of all of his 'qualifications'.

This might be comforting to all the self cutting Liberals out there, but it does not impress the world.

idiots, idiots and fools. that is all that is left in America. I don't know. I don't what the hell is going on anymore.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.