Author Topic: Michelle 'pushed' Obama into 'siding with black people': First Lady urged president to pick sides in racial controversies claims new book on the hidden lives of Secret Service  (Read 667 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2714762/Michelle-pushed-Obama-siding-black-people-First-Lady-urged-president-pick-sides-racial-controversies-claims-new-book-hidden-lives-Secret-Service.html#ixzz39M5upFO3

Michelle 'pushed' Obama into 'siding with black people': First Lady urged president to pick sides in racial controversies claims new book on the hidden lives of Secret Service

New book claims that Michelle Obama asked President Obama to be vocal in support of African Americans
    First Lady wanted her husband to back family of Trayvon Martin
    'The First Family Detail' delves into the secret world of president's personal guard
    The Secret Service are underfunded and security lapses are more common

By Caroline Howe

Published: 11:09 EST, 3 August 2014 | Updated: 14:03 EST, 3 August 2014

Secret Service agents rarely speak, but there’s nothing wrong with their hearing.

Agents confessed to Ronald Kessler, author of an upcoming blockbuster book about the hidden lives of presidents,  that they have overheard Michelle Obama pushing her husband ‘to be more aggressive in attacking Republicans and to side with blacks in racial controversies.’

And Obama did as he was told, says Kessler in The First Family Detail.

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
--He be failin to condemn de "knockout" game.

--He be protectin the black panthers, who intimidated voters.

--He be protectin black folks, what be suckin on de national teat too much.

--He be pushin to get mo free stuff fo his folks, takin away from whitey.

dem be facts

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
stop be talkin' like dat, dog!
you is be makin' me mad.

We all know that Obama did not grow up as an American ghetto Black. Michelle did.It is fairly common knowledge that foreign Black people, do not like American Blacks.

Who? What? Or where Obama is on that scale, nobody knows.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

Stupid. Red meat for the anti Obama crowd.

What matters to me is what Obama is doing to divide and destroy this country.
What influence Michelle has, and how she uses it, is no big deal and should be ignored.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Stupid. Red meat for the anti Obama crowd.

What matters to me is what Obama is doing to divide and destroy this country.
What influence Michelle has, and how she uses it, is no big deal and should be ignored.
It is not Obama alone; but his democrat supporters in Congress. In November they must be linked to him and his deeds (their deeds).
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Relic

It is not Obama alone; but his democrat supporters in Congress. In November they must be linked to him and his deeds (their deeds).

Fair enough, but playing the racism game won't work.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No matter what Michelle is telling him, this illegal invasion he is currently supporting and sponsoring, is going to have a negative impact the American Black Community. Wages will be lower. Fewer available job. Jammed ERs. Crowded schools. Housing shortages. Stressed benefits systems. And more gang violence and crime.

Nothing good will come from this, for anyone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.