Author Topic: NIHAD AWAD from Hamas’ American branch, CAIR, speaks on behalf of Hamas terrorists in Washington D.C.  (Read 347 times)

rangerrebew

Aug

NIHAD AWAD from Hamas’ American branch, CAIR, speaks on behalf of Hamas terrorists in Washington D.C.

Nihad Awad is a founding member and executive director of Hamas terrorist-affiliated CAIR (Council on antiAmerican-Islamic Relations) who has publicly declared: “I am a supporter of the Hamas movement.” Awad believes that non-violent demonstrations are “not a substitute for armed struggle.”

This was the same Muslim crowd who threatened and attacked pro-Israel demonstrators in DC which resulted in their evacuation from the area under police protection: jew-hating-pro-hamas-demonstrators-force-pro-israel-supporters-to-be-evacuated-in-front-of-the-white-house-under-police-protection

CAIR  In a speech to assembled Muslim protesters, CAIR’s Nihad Awad praised John Kerry for his animosity towards the state of Israel. He also claimed that U.S. policy in support of Israel’s attacks does not represent American values and he accused Israel of “terrorism” in intentionally targeting civilians.

Awad said that polls are showing that American public option is shifting toward rejection of blind support for Israel’s massacres of Palestinian children, women and the elderly (Only in your dreams). He also urged all those at the rally and those watching on television to call the White House (202-456-1111) and to meet with their elected representatives to hold them accountable for their uncritical and unethical support for Israel’s brutal actions

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/08/03/nihad-awad-from-hamas-american-branch-cair-speaks-on-behalf-of-hamas-terrorists-in-washington-d-c/
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 09:18:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

I still believe at some point a AQ flag, Hamas or some other sharia land flag will fly at the White House.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Jews voted for Barack Hussein to protect them. So, what can you do?

Anyone who thinks that Hamas/CAIR is only interested in killing the Jews in Israel, is an idiot. They have been very clear in their speeches and writings that they have a global agenda.

So what can you do? How can you save a fool from himself?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.