Author Topic: Jarrett: Israeli strikes on civilians wrong  (Read 963 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jarrett: Israeli strikes on civilians wrong
« on: August 03, 2014, 05:12:55 pm »
http://www.politico.com/blogs/politico-live/2014/08/jarrett-israeli-strikes-near-civilians-indefensible-193343.html?hp=f1

By JON PRIOR | 8/3/14 12:12 PM EDT
White House Senior Adviser Valerie Jarrett says Israeli strikes near civilian havens in Gaza were indefensible.

"This is why the cease-fire is so important," Jarrett said in an interview aired Sunday on CBS's "Face the Nation." "It's a devastating situation. Israel absolutely has the right to defend itself, and we are Israel's staunchest ally. But you also can't condone the killing of all of these innocent children."

President Barack Obama, she said, was concerned and frustrated by the ongoing violence despite efforts by Secretary of State John Kerry to broker a cease-fire between Israel and Hamas.

"I think everyone involved is frustrated," Jarrett said. "But you can't let your frustration get in the way of trying to be a constructive player here, and that's what [Obama's] determined to do."

Asked if Israel had gone too far, former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg defended the strikes on the same show, saying that "unfortunately if Hamas hides among the innocent, the innocent are going to get killed" because Israel has no choice but to stop Hamas from firing rockets at its citizens.

"There's no simple answer to these kinds of things," Bloomberg said. "You can't walk in a say, 'The good guys are wearing white hats, and the bad guys are wearing black hats. You can't tell who you're fighting in this kind of war."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Jarrett: Israeli strikes on civilians wrong
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 05:48:19 pm »
Valerie Jarrett as a person is wrong!

In every possible way.

Who the hell is she?
Why is she in the White House?

Nobody knows who she is or why she is there. It is a national mystery.

We have an Iranian 'mommy' figure for Obama, calling the shots on our national diplomacy? This has to be a joke. This cannot be real.

An Iranian condemning Israel? Well, we need to start the presses. Who could have guessed that would happen?

It is as newsworthy as a headline screaming that 'fire is hot! and 'water is wet!'
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 05:49:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 06:26:36 pm »
She speaks with the same forked tongue as her boss.  Both wish Israel to disappear from the earth.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 06:29:42 pm »
I accept that a president (or PM, or CEO) has the right to pick advisors they feel comfortable with and trust.

They should be vetted as hard as the actual President though.

Oh. Wait. My bad.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 07:52:36 pm »
She speaks with the same forked tongue as her boss.  Both wish Israel to disappear from the earth.

You have the hierarchy turned.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 08:22:56 pm »
This from someone who has never stood for election to any office.  Who the hell is she to speak for anyone but herself??!!

:smokin:

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 11:57:18 pm »
This from someone who has never stood for election to any office.  Who the hell is she to speak for anyone but herself??!!

:smokin:

That is exactly what nobody knows?
Who is she?
Why is she there?
Nobody knows?

Absolutely nobody, execpt maybe the Mossad, and the KGB, can answer that question.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 12:13:18 am »

That is exactly what nobody knows?
Who is she?
Why is she there?
Nobody knows?

Absolutely nobody, execpt maybe the Mossad, and the KGB, can answer that question.

I'm actually surprised either one or someone else hasn't dropped the goods.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 12:15:33 am »
http://ulstermanbooks.com/valerie-jarrett-publicly-condemns-israel-calls-actions-indefensible/

Valerie Jarrett Publicly Condemns Israel – Calls Actions “Indefensible”

Today, the heart and soul (dark as they may be) of the Obama White House issued her public commentary on the ongoing Israel vs Hamas conflict, condemning the actions of Israel in defending itself against terrorists who so willingly hide among civilians.  Jarrett’s anti-Jewish condemnation made no mention of Hamas, and was rife with the typical double-speak so common to her White House.

The Iranian-born Jarrett repeated the idea of Israel’s right to “defend itself”, while at the same time rebuking the means by which Israel must go about doing just that.  Hamas has been very careful to place itself in and around homes and public areas in an effort to carry out its rocket attacks without fear of Israelis returning their fire. When Israel does fire back, Hamas launches a video campaign decrying the loss of innocent lives they themselves put in danger by their own actions. The Obama administration has been very quick to then to support Hamas’s obvious public relations ploy. It is akin to a politician saying they support people’s right to bear arms, but will condemn any and all who actually use those weapons to protect themselves and those they love.  The support is an empty gesture, while the condemnation is the true meaning of their words.

Watch for escalation of the anti-Israeli movement now that Jarrett has given it her full, green-light approval.  If you go back and review her carefully prepared, and most often succinct public policy comments, you will find much of the Mainstream Media and Democratic Party Machine soon follows her marching orders.

This does not bode well for the only existing democracy in the Middle East, though perhaps a leader like Benjamin Netanyahu does not concern himself so much with the public relations war when he and his people find themselves immersed in a literal war of life and death.

Posted byulsterman
August 3, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2014, 12:21:30 am »
I'm actually surprised either one or someone else hasn't dropped the goods.

An Iranian princess controlling the White House. WTF?
Move along. Nothing to see here.

Rest assurded she is only looking after the interests of America and the American people.

Where are we? What is this? What has America become?

What the hell is going on!? With everything?

My God man, I don't recognize my own country? What is this place?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2014, 02:11:41 am »
240B wrote [quite accurately] above:
[[ An Iranian princess controlling the White House. WTF?
Move along. Nothing to see here.  ]]

People (including folks in this forum) who shriek and howl when "the i word" gets mentioned should realize that the Constitutional process involved will not only remove Obama from his office, but Valerie from her two offices (one downstairs, one upstairs) as well...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 02:15:09 am »
240B wrote [quite accurately] above:
[[ An Iranian princess controlling the White House. WTF?
Move along. Nothing to see here.  ]]

People (including folks in this forum) who shriek and howl when "the i word" gets mentioned should realize that the Constitutional process involved will not only remove Obama from his office, but Valerie from her two offices (one downstairs, one upstairs) as well...

May I ask how? What would prevent Slow Joe from keeping her on?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 04:33:49 am »
If memory serves, her ostensible brief, for the ostensible President, is in the area of domestic affairs. Foreign policy ain't her bailiwick [although to be fair, it doesn't seem to be ANYONE'S Balliwick in this administration]. Now as Joffrey's controller, who knows.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee