Author Topic: Mom: I didn't know boy was dead until smell set in  (Read 519 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Mom: I didn't know boy was dead until smell set in
« on: August 03, 2014, 04:27:25 pm »
AP via Yahoo
August 2, 2014

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — The mother of an 8-year-old Pennsylvania boy whose decomposing body was found on the third floor of their home said Saturday she didn't know he had died until noticing the smell.

Kimberly Tutko said her husband was the primary caretaker of their mentally disabled son, and he waited several days to tell her the boy had died, Pennlive.com (http://bit.ly/1rXiJbV ) reported. Police were called to the home Friday and found the boy's body.
More

Oceander

Re: Mom: I didn't know boy was dead until smell set in
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 10:06:47 pm »
The room they kept the poor child in is disgusting:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 02:01:52 am »
O - you trying to make me cry and go into a total rage? If so, you succeeded.

THAT IS bleep FOUL!

I suggest the cage in the movie Waterworld as the poor mite's parents home for the next century.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 02:28:17 am »
Oh dear God.  That poor child is finally at peace.  What a horrible life he must have lived during his short time here.  There is no punishment bad enough for these "parents"!       
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 02:58:35 am »
Oh dear God.  That poor child is finally at peace.  What a horrible life he must have lived during his short time here.  There is no punishment bad enough for these "parents"!       

The moment my son was born and I held him for the first time my entire existence became about him. He's the one thing that gives me all the strength I need to face the world. I would jump in front of a train to push him out of the way and sacrifice myself instead. I will never understand how some people can treat their children the way they do. Horrible parents like this are truly the most sick and twisted of people.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 03:39:17 am »
The moment my son was born and I held him for the first time my entire existence became about him. He's the one thing that gives me all the strength I need to face the world. I would jump in front of a train to push him out of the way and sacrifice myself instead. I will never understand how some people can treat their children the way they do. Horrible parents like this are truly the most sick and twisted of people.

Yes.  To betray the most helpless among us - especially your own flesh and blood....surely there is a special place in hell. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!