Author Topic: Dear President Obama, About Those Tunnels  (Read 540 times)

rangerrebew

Dear President Obama, About Those Tunnels
« on: August 03, 2014, 01:33:11 pm »

Aug

Dear President Obama, About Those Tunnels

By: Skook   

Bobo: You must stop all aggression directed at Hamas Bibi: You realize. they started a war and we are winning. Bobo: Precisely
Dear President Obama,

I hope you are doing well, during these trying times. Most everyone sees Obama Health Care is on the rocks and only seems to be surviving because you were smart enough to have it come into full service after you leave the White House. This open border deal is also a hard concept to sell to a public skeptical of letting in so many Third World diseases, undocumented terrorists, and unskilled workers into a tired country. The empty promises of Hope and Change sounded great during the campaign, but we have massive unemployment and raw nerves left over from long wars with Muslim fanatics and watching your blunders turn victory into defeat. The country is immune to your flowery speeches, but I didn’t write this note to console you over your policy blunders.

Working with John Kerry is difficult, but you have based your presidency on the premise of surrounding yourself with mediocrity and proving that the government can still function despite the morons you hire. Hillary proved this point, but the Benghazi debacle nearly brought down your presidency and some Americans are still pissed about the performances of you and Hillary. In this modern age, it is hard to backtrack the lies being viewed on You Tube. However, except for a few glitches, Hillary proved a Secretary of State can continuously fly around the world, stay snot-slinging drunk and accomplish nothing, and expect to be congratulated for her dedication. Hillary is fortunate enough to have believers throughout the US, but if John Kerry lived in any other state, he’d be selling used-cars and hustling older rich widows.

He is not a well-liked bonafide celebrity like you, Barrack. He doesn’t even have a celebrity name; consequently, people who watch those airplanes flying East and West don’t really admire him and aren’t likely to forgive his stupid blunders like they have for you and Hillary. I know people in the heartland or as your celebrity and media friends like to call it, fly-over country, aren’t really beautiful or as hip as you like, but they elect congressmen and they have a voice in the government.

After you and John have made your sympathies for Hamas, and other Sunni terrorist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood, so well-known, (A big mistake, IMHO) it looks really bad when you demand that Netanyahu and Hamas agree to a cease fire and then have Hamas break the cease fire by killing two members of the IDF and capturing another within 90 minutes. It almost looks like you were complicit in helping Hamas score a minor terror victory with the phony cease fire.

Netanyahu was forced to tell you not to second guess him about Hamas and their terror. You see, he actually knows terror, he was part of the raid on Entebbe and his brother was killed on the same raid. He actually understands the mind of the Islamic Fanatic and isn’t steeped in their mind-numbing rhetoric and jingoistic slogans, nothing personal, I wasn’t insinuating anything about your political strategies, please don’t take offense.

Unfortunately, when you and Kerry condemn the actions of Hamas, your condemnation sounds so vacant and hollow after listening to you condemn an anti-Islamic film that no one had seen and using the film as the scapegoat for the Benghazi Debacle.

Now, to make amends for this seemingly naive and incompetent trust in Hamas, (the whole world knew it was going to happen), I have a unique idea about the tunnels in Gaza, whose primary purpose is to transport Palestinian weapons and terrorists into or near Israel, to allow them to play their homicidal game, Kill the Jew. Why not arrange another cease fire and ship in American troops to destroy the terror tunnels. After the tunnels are blown, you can leave munitions with sensors to cave them in once again if they try to rebuild the tunnels.

You can avoid the stigma of being a Hamas collaborator by severely limiting the the ability of Hamas to commit clandestine terror. Document the supplies of Iranian (another sore point with Americans and your chief Advisor Valerie) missiles and the entrances to tunnels, and be honest (I know this might be a bridge too far, but a little honesty from your administration would be appreciated) if said tunnels are in UN schools.

The people of the US and possibly the world will respect you as a man who tried to accomplish peace and they will tend to forget the bumbling buffoon, John Kerry, working so hard at being an officious nitwit.

Yes, after embracing defeat from hard won victories in war, and expecting a beleaguered American economy and people to accept unlimited immigration of future welfare cases, you must try to salvage something for your legacy. Being pulled off the golf course to reluctantly watch the assassination of Bin Ladin will hardly make up for eight years of failure.

Your True Friend and Confidant
 Skook

PS, I see Bibi intends on destroying the tunnels within 24 hours; too bad, you missed your chance to imitate a statesman. Now Bibi will destroy the assets of Hamas without you and Kerry pleading for a cease fire to allow Hamas to rearm and reposition their terrorists.

http://floppingaces.net/2014/08/02/dear-president-obama-about-those-tunnels/
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 01:33:58 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Dear President Obama, About Those Tunnels
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 02:03:18 pm »
This too, IS NOT NEWS!  It is OPINION.

:smokin:

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 03:43:45 pm »

And it is - again - posted in the opinion section.  People who get so whacked out about such trivial matters as where something is posted need to see a shrink and get some happy pills.  I worked with emotionally disturbed teens for 25 years and many of them had the same sort of problem as someone who cannot stand to see something they think is out of order - even if it isn't.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2014, 09:49:42 pm »

I guess that's why it's in the Opinions/Blogs section, then.  :pondering: