Author Topic: CIA should get MEDALS for spying on Congress  (Read 468 times)

rangerrebew

CIA should get MEDALS for spying on Congress
« on: August 03, 2014, 01:22:32 pm »

Aug

CIA should get MEDALS for spying on Congress

Featured, Politics 41 comments

CIA surveillance

The CIA spying on Congress should be STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE. Yet, we are being told this is a bad thing.

Note the quick mea culpa by the head of the CIA for spying on Congress in this video, however nobody will admit to wrongdoing when it affects We the People:

Sen. Wyden Livid Over 'Unconstitutional' CIA Spying: 'A Hacker Would Be In Jail Right Now'

Why should the CIA apologize for doing its job? The role of the CIA according to their website:

Vision

CIA’s information, insights, and actions consistently provide tactical and strategic advantage for the United States.

Mission

Preempt threats and further US national security objectives by collecting intelligence that matters, producing objective all-source analysis, conducting effective covert action as directed by the President, and safeguarding the secrets that help keep our Nation safe.

The biggest threats to America are IN Congress! The Congressional Progressive Caucus is more dangerous than Al Qaeda, and here is no greater threat to black people and America in general than the Congressional Black Caucus.

These groups make most terrorists look like slackers. These terrorists create their own money through intimidation.

What we are being sold in this story is that it’s ok for the NSA to spy on regular Americans, as they have done in monitoring our phones, computers, and who knows what else. For the most part we know nothing about the nation’s secrets.

However the CIA monitoring the people who actually are privy to our nation’s secrets, who then tell our the secrets to our enemies get an apology?!

To the CIA I say, “Spy FREELY on those Congressional terrorists! We should be giving out MEDALS to the CIA!

The reason the CIA is apologizing is that government isn’t supposed to spy on itself. Now that they got caught, the CIA must make good with the people who set their budget.

Liberals in Congress have been complicit in running guns to terrorists, intimidating citizens with IRS, torpedoing the economy, sending aid to our enemies, creating havoc along our borders, so my hope is this has some dotted-line responsibility for the CIA.

No apology necessary, CIA. You are on the right path!

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2014/8/cia-should-get-medals-for-spying-on-congress#2Aug3oc27bjXF5oX.99
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 01:23:25 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: CIA should get MEDALS for spying on Congress
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 02:07:10 pm »
This is a blog.  It is not news.  It is opinion, and I really wish you would learn the frickin' difference and stop posting this BS as "News".

:smokin:

rangerrebew

Re: CIA should get MEDALS for spying on Congress
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 03:33:35 pm »
This is a blog.  It is not news.  It is opinion, and I really wish you would learn the frickin' difference and stop posting this BS as "News".

:smokin:

And I wish you would stop being so opinionated about what is posted.  It is in the opinion section so why would you expect news?  At times you sound a lot like Alan Grayson.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 03:35:27 pm by rangerrebew »