Author Topic: Kennedys pushing Warren to run against Hillary in 2016  (Read 531 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Kennedys pushing Warren to run against Hillary in 2016
« on: August 03, 2014, 08:34:16 AM »

Support the USO

Offline PzLdr

Re: Kennedys pushing Warren to run against Hillary in 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 09:16:13 AM »
When it comes to Dem. dynasties, there can be only one.

And when are they going to take down the Eternal Zippo lighter at Arlington. 51 years of gauche is enough. The Kennedys deserve the same marble headstones that their betters have.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2014, 12:04:03 PM »
Utterly unqualified for the post - just like Hillary and Obama, but who's counting?
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline Relic

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 12:07:08 PM »
Hillary has too much baggage. They'll nominate Warren and try to hide her baggage. They did it for Obama, they can do it for Warren.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2014, 12:07:55 PM »
Hillary has too much baggage. They'll nominate Warren and try to hide her baggage. They did it for Obama, they can do it for Warren.

Just preparatory work for the 2016 campaign meme that 'only a woman can fix what the men have screwed up'...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Relic

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2014, 12:12:58 PM »
Just preparatory work for the 2016 campaign meme that 'only a woman can fix what the men have screwed up'...

There are legions of women on both sides of the political divide that are waiting to vote for a woman, ANY woman.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 12:21:22 PM »
There are legions of women on both sides of the political divide that are waiting to vote for a woman, ANY woman.
I hate to say it, but when I ran for state legislature in 2012, I believe I received a lot of votes from Democrat women just because I'm female. Maybe not - maybe the voters actually listened to what I was saying, but when you get over 48% of the vote in a district that's 3:1 Democrat, you have to wonder.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 12:29:21 PM »

As long as it isn't Sarah Palin...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 12:30:20 PM »
I hate to say it, but when I ran for state legislature in 2012, I believe I received a lot of votes from Democrat women just because I'm female. Maybe not - maybe the voters actually listened to what I was saying, but when you get over 48% of the vote in a district that's 3:1 Democrat, you have to wonder.

Simply shows the effectiveness of the 50+ year social/media onslaught against men...

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2014, 01:11:03 PM »
It's not just politics.

The reason I never made it into meteorology was because when I was applying for jobs, I invariably got passed up by women, many of whom had no qualifications for the jobs that I had.

We live in a bizarro world where sexism has been turned on its head.
"A deficit is what you've got when you haven't got as much as if you just had nothing. If we tried any of this, we'd end up in jail, but the government gets rid of its debts by nationalizing them. That's like the alcoholic who solved his problem by pouring the booze in all of his bottles into one big container. Himself." (Charlie Farquharson, edited for spelling)

Offline Relic

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2014, 02:06:46 PM »

To the left, it's seen as justice. You are, indeed accountable for the sins of past generations. (This only applies to white males).

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2014, 02:18:29 PM »

Sarah Palin scared the hell out of the Dem/Prog/Libs, and still does today. They HATE her, simply because she is unapologetic, and is who she is.

Here is a long list of utterly super-qualified and proven women that the (oh so sympathetic and enlightened) Left will never ever even consider voting for. Yes, they are women, but they are not the right kind of woman.

http://www.newsmax.com/top25women/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline Relic

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 02:23:06 PM »

I think you'd be surprised at the result if Palin was ever nominated. I heard women discuss her in 2008. I know Democrat women who voted for McCain because of Palin, and I have no doubt would vote for Palin if she were the nominee.

To many women, gender trumps political affiliation.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2014, 02:23:45 PM »
Simply shows the effectiveness of the 50+ year social/media onslaught against men...

It has been a 50+ year onslaught on America, and every detail of what America once was. Today every thing is backwards. Up is down, Bad is good, good is bad, etc. It is a full 'reversal' of everything that used be considered normal good and right. Feminism, is only one facet of what they were doing and were achieving.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 02:31:05 PM »
It's not just politics.

The reason I never made it into meteorology was because when I was applying for jobs, I invariably got passed up by women, many of whom had no qualifications for the jobs that I had.

Unless you are going to work for NASA or maybe the military, meteorology requires, (pardon me please) big boobs. It is actually common to hear someone say, "She is as smokin' hot as a TV weather girl."

It is not right, or fair, but that's just the way it is.

BTW, on a side note, in a survey I read once, the majority of college freshmen defined "meteorology" as what?

Yep, you guessed it. Of course it is the study of 'meteors'. What else could it be?

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 09:25:46 PM »
Relic wrote above:
[[ There are legions of women on both sides of the political divide that are waiting to vote for a woman, ANY woman. ]]

I realize I'm a troglodyte (see pic below), but I think one of the worst decisions made was to "give women the vote". Look where the "feminization" of politics has gotten us.

My apologies to the lady members of this forum, but I ain't changin' my mind.

Fishrrman using his keyboard:

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 09:26:58 PM »

Now there's a gal that even a troglodyte like me could happily vote for !!  ;)

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014, 08:54:48 AM »

I realize I'm a troglodyte (see pic below), but I think one of the worst decisions made was to "give women the vote". Look where the "feminization" of politics has gotten us.

Yes, that did have a dramatic effect on the political dynamic.  A much more receptive group of voters for things like 'gay marriage', 'abortion on demand', 'welfare' and 'no fault divorce'...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf