Author Topic: Trump Goes On Ebola Rant: The Plague Will Spread Inside Our Borders!  (Read 513 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-ebola-rant

ByNICK R. MARTINPublishedAUGUST 2, 2014, 3:57 PM EDT

Real estate mogul Donald Trump let loose on Twitter with a series of doomsday predictions following news that a pair of Americans who had contracted the Ebola virus would be brought to the U.S. for treatment.

Trump began his rant Thursday night and quickly ratcheted up the rhetoric, including condemning the two aid workers who contracted the virus while treating Ebola patients in Africa.

"People that go to far away places to help out are great," Trump wrote in one tweet, "but must suffer the consequences!"

Here's a small taste of Trump's outrage, which also included retweets from others who praised his stance on the matter:

Donald J. Trump        ✔ @realDonaldTrump
Follow
Ebola patient will be brought to the U.S. in a few days - now I know for sure that our  leaders are incompetent. KEEP THEM OUT OF HERE!
9:04 PM - 31 Jul 2014

Follow
Stop the EBOLA patients from entering the U.S. Treat them,  at the highest level, over there. THE UNITED STATES HAS ENOUGH PROBLEMS!
7:22 AM - 1 Aug 2014

Follow
The U.S. cannot allow EBOLA infected people back. People that go to far away places to help out are great-but must suffer the consequences!
8:22 PM - 1 Aug 2014

Follow
"@BigBoie7531:  To all the liberal do gooders, this is the Plague you idiots! No cure! @ You may have confidence in the CDC, but I don't!"
10:46 PM - 1 Aug 2014

Follow
The U.S. must immediately stop all flights from EBOLA infected countries or the plague will start and spread inside our "borders." Act fast!
6:26 AM - 2 Aug 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Trump Goes On Ebola Rant: The Plague Will Spread Inside Our Borders!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 08:51:42 pm »
I do detest this man. A lot.

Shut up Donald and go back to fleecing people and ducking out of paying back loans.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink