Author Topic: SPANISH JOURNALIST on why Hamas is never filmed or photographed in action  (Read 466 times)

rangerrebew

Aug

SPANISH JOURNALIST on why Hamas is never filmed or photographed in action

“If ever we dared point our cameras on them, they would simply shoot and kill us.”

Algemeiner  A Spanish journalist told Israeli filmmaker Michael Grynszpan that the reason television news does not broadcast images of Hamas fighters in action is because of fear of immediate execution.

Grynszpan, who directed the film ‘Forgotten Refugees‘, about the 800,000 to 1 million Jews expelled from their homes in the Arab world in the 1950s, posted his interview with the unnamed Spanish journalist on Facebook on Wednesday.

“I met today with a Spanish journalist who just came back from Gaza. We talked about the situation there. He was very friendly. I asked him how come we never see on television channels reporting from Gaza any Hamas people, no gunmen, no rocket launcher, no policemen. We only see civilians on these reports, mostly women and children.”

“He answered me frankly: ‘It’s very simple, we did see Hamas people there launching rockets, they were close to our hotel, but if ever we dared pointing our camera on them they would simply shoot at us and kill us.’”

“Wooh, impressive. Then I asked him ‘Would you mind saying that on camera? I can film you explaining this…’”

“For some reason I cannot really understand, he refused and almost ran away. I guess my camera is as dangerous as Hamas threats…”

“So just for you to know, the truth will never appear on the images you see on television.”
 ]

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/08/02/spanish-journalist-on-why-hamas-is-never-filmed-or-photographed-in-action/
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 07:51:35 pm by rangerrebew »