• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: August 02, 2014, 08:56:59 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 10:04:15 AM »
Excellent article.  I would add that more directly, this dismantling of the US Military is well known to our adversaries, as is Obama's sheer incompetence, and it emboldens them to take actions they otherwise would not consider.

I think the conflict in Ukraine is an excellent candidate for a nuclear weapon detonation sometime in the near future.  Putin is a schemer, and the Russians are not above sending some "rebel" into Kiev with a truck borne tactical nuke, and detonating it in the heart of the Ukrainian government, decapitating it.  Nobody would ever know who actually did it, there will be no missile track or radar to examine, and it would give Putin the perfect excuse to mount a massive "rescue" and take over the entire Ukraine in the process.  Putin knows there is nothing Obama can or will do, especially since the US military has been slashed.

Can't happen you say??  It may sound like a Tom Clancy novel but I assure you it is not, and we are well on the way toward that end.....

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 10:33:16 AM »

Can't happen you say??  It may sound like a Tom Clancy novel but I assure you it is not, and we are well on the way toward that end.....

Nonsense.  Putin is not going to ever be behind a tactical nuke detonation in Ukraine.  NEVER.  He wants that area unpolluted in order to maintain the flow of money from gas and oil, on which Europe depends.

Now, Tehran, Iran?  Perhaps.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf