Author Topic: House Speaker Boehner Dumber Than I Ever Realized  (Read 372 times)

rangerrebew

House Speaker Boehner Dumber Than I Ever Realized
« on: August 03, 2014, 09:56:35 am »

House Speaker Boehner Dumber Than I Ever Realized

Posted on August 2, 2014 by Dave Jolly — 99 Comments   

I’ve never been a fan of Speaker of the House John Boehner. In the past five and half years, the only thing he has consistently done is compromised and given in to Barack Obama’s demands. He has repeatedly let down many House Republicans who have tried to do what their constituents have demanded they do. Instead of being the leader he’s supposed to be and stand up to Obama, Boehner continues to grovel at the feet of most corrupt leader our nation has ever had.

This week, the House voted to move forward with a federal lawsuit to challenge the legality and constitutionality of Obama’s many changes to the Affordable Care Act. The Constitution clearly states that only Congress can make changes to laws that they pass, but Obama had assumed the role of Congress time and again by making off the cuff changes to Obamacare whenever it suited him. On Wednesday, the lawsuit against Obama was filed.

On Thursday, only one day after Boehner announced the filing of the lawsuit, he decided to withhold the vote on the GOP bill that was supposed to fund $659 million to help stop the flood of illegals. However, that bill contained a number of provisions that looked more like they were written by the White House rather than by Republicans.

Actually, this was a good thing as the GOP House bill was not a good bill. But then Boehner stuck both feet in his mouth when he publicly stated:

“There are numerous steps the president can and should be taking right now, without the need for congressional action, to secure our borders and ensure these children are returned swiftly and safely to their countries.”

Does Boehner not know that Obama is already violating the US Constitution for not upholding the federal immigration laws? Does Boehner not know that Obama is defying the US Constitution when he bypassed Congress in announcing his executive order allowing over 1 million illegals to remain in the US, allowing them to continue to steal jobs from hungry Americans?

How stupid can Boehner be? He sues Obama one day for bypassing Congress and then tells him to go ahead and do it anyway just one day later. I used to think that Boehner was smarter than Rep. Nancy Pelosi, but now I’m not so sure. If the House Republicans don’t replace Boehner as Speaker of the House soon then they deserve to lose the November elections and control of the House to the Democrats.

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/6717/house-speaker-boehner-dumber-ever-realized/#s1WTSwgbjvdywL7u.99