Author Topic: Israeli Girl Living on Gaza Border Tells Her Side of the Story  (Read 323 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Israeli Girl Living on Gaza Border Tells Her Side of the Story

By Dave the Sage on August 1, 2014   • ( 0 )

Dana Bar On is a 26-year-old Israeli girl who lives on a Kibbutz two kilometers from the Gaza border. Dana and her family have endured hundreds of Kassam rocket attacks since 2005.

In a powerful and emotional video she tells her story.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqonroORsSA" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqonroORsSA</a>

http://theconservativecitizen.com/2014/08/01/israeli-girl-living-on-gaza-border-tells-her-side-of-the-story/

« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 06:12:17 AM by rangerrebew »
There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.
Public virtue cannot exist in a nation without private, and public virtue is the only foundation of republics. There must be a positive passion for the public good, the public interest, honour, power and glory, established in the minds of the people, or there can be no republican government, nor any real liberty: and this public passion must be superior to all private passions. John Adams

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Israeli Girl Living on Gaza Border Tells Her Side of the Story
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 10:35:26 AM »
Thanks for sharing. A Must-Share  video to share on Facebook or what have you. Her story - the real story must get out. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Itchy yet?
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 01:02:06 PM »
Anyone ever tries to tell me Israelis are not as tough as hell - they are going to have a problem.

Especially the Sabra. (I can never remember if it should be pluralized in English.) Physically and mentally tough as bleep and INCREDIBLY protective of children.
Anyone who tells you you can't buy happiness has never been in a book store or an animal shelter.

You are the result of 3 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 01:29:54 PM »
They need our prayers.

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Itchy yet?
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 01:38:34 PM »
They need our prayers.

They need our swords.
Anyone who tells you you can't buy happiness has never been in a book store or an animal shelter.

You are the result of 3 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf