Author Topic: Obama and Kerry behind one of most strategic mistakes in military history By Steven Emerson  (Read 287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline speekinout

History repeats itself. In the build-up to WWII, America didn't want to get involved in stopping the Holocaust. Jews, gays, non-favored ethnic groups, Christians, etc. were killed by the Nazis, but the US didn't want to get involved until Pearl Harbor. That was hard to ignore.
Now we have a situation where Muslim terrorists are trying to kill all the Jews and Christians as well (we're not seeing so much about the slaughter of Christians right now, but it's happening). The US doesn't want to get involved. The 0bama admin. will be surprised if there is a major event that changes our opinion, but there are a lot of us who won't be so shocked.

Tranquility is just the period before you get attacked.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Tranquility is just the period before you get attacked.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvYRJci0RZ4" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvYRJci0RZ4</a>

Mr. Golf .A Vacation is asleep at the wheel.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline Fishrrman

Speekinout wrote above:
[[ The 0bama admin. will be surprised if there is a major event that changes our opinion, but there are a lot of us who won't be so shocked.
Tranquility is just the period before you get attacked. ]]

The problem this time is that -- unlike in the days of Pearl Harbor -- the United States is no longer willing to fight, regardless of the amount of weaponry we may posses.

I sense that if islam was able to launch another attack against the USA, perhaps something "nuclear", that Obama would not exhort America to retaliate and vanquish the attackers.

But instead, I think that he would go before the American people to say that the time had come for America and The West to abandon any struggle with islam, and to consider islam as "the better way to walk" in the future...

In other words.... submission....

I'll take the tin foil hat off now.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
What happened here is Israel finally decided to let Kerry fall on his sword.  He has been an international pain in the ass in every way possible, and even though he has been 100% wrong on this for months, he has never ceased his whining that Israel wouldn't let him negotiate a peace on his watch.  I think Netanyahu finally decided to step aside, told Kerry he would agree to any peace treaty he cared to negotiate, and started his stopwatch.

It took Hamas 97 minutes to break the ceasefire and Israel about three hours of incoming rockets before they resumed their operations.

Kerry was allowed to shoot his load, it was a blank just like everyone knew it would be, so now John really does have no other choice than to go away, sit down and STFU.  I think even Kerry understands now that he is a complete failure as Secretary of State, and it is a matter of time before Obama throws him under the bus before the dumb bastard starts a nuclear war.  That too is coming.

As I said before, I simply cannot see how Kerry can continue as SecState, nor can I see how the media can possibly ignore how incompetent he really is. 

And Kerry's failure put Obama on the spot, so the Duffer in Chief will no doubt be out hitting the links to think about it all weekend.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:01:12 PM by Chieftain »

Offline speekinout

Speekinout wrote above:
[[ The 0bama admin. will be surprised if there is a major event that changes our opinion, but there are a lot of us who won't be so shocked.
Tranquility is just the period before you get attacked. ]]

The problem this time is that -- unlike in the days of Pearl Harbor -- the United States is no longer willing to fight, regardless of the amount of weaponry we may posses.

I sense that if islam was able to launch another attack against the USA, perhaps something "nuclear", that Obama would not exhort America to retaliate and vanquish the attackers.

But instead, I think that he would go before the American people to say that the time had come for America and The West to abandon any struggle with islam, and to consider islam as "the better way to walk" in the future...

In other words.... submission....

I'll take the tin foil hat off now.

I don't think it's America that is unwilling to fight; I think it's just 0bama and his minions. What we're missing is a leader in position of power. There are probably people out there who could be leaders, but the power is all with the dims. And I don't think there's a leader in that crowd.
 :shrug:

Offline speekinout

Kerry was allowed to shoot his load, it was a blank just like everyone knew it would be, so now John really does have no other choice than to go away, sit down and STFU.  I think even Kerry understands now that he is a complete failure as Secretary of State, and it is a matter of time before Obama throws him under the bus before the dumb bastard starts a nuclear war.  That too is coming.

You give Kerry & 0bama too much credit. They're both big time failures. I'm not sure if they know it, but for sure they think we don't.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf