Author Topic: Kremlin mocks Obama's masculinity by tweeting picture of him holding a poodle next to Putin petting a leopard  (Read 650 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2713032/Kremlin-mocks-Obamas-masculinity-tweeting-picture-holding-poodle-Putin-petting-leopard.html

Kremlin mocks Obama's masculinity by tweeting picture of him holding a poodle next to Putin petting a leopard

Russia's deputy prime minister Dmitry Rogozin uploaded picture to Twitter
    Image captioned 'We have different values ​​and allies' retweeted 1,000 times
    Mockery comes amid heightened tensions between Russia and the U.S. following the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 in Ukraine

By John Hall

Published: 06:32 EST, 1 August 2014 | Updated: 06:38 EST, 1 August 2014

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline flowers

I wonder where the Russians got that photo of obi with that dog? It doesn't look photoshoped. Then again I am sure they have a way better photoshop than the general public has.

Offline NavyCanDo

They could have just as easily used the picture of Putin riding the horse bare chested next to  Obama riding the girly bike.   The mockery is completely understandable. What other President in my life time this would have worked on?  None.      Putin needs to be put in his place, but it won’t be done by this white house.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn