Author Topic: Naplolitano: Is the president incompetent or lawless?  (Read 2447 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Naplolitano: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2014, 08:26:43 pm »
I agree with you about that being all it would take but independent thought or action is not allowed in the Democrat party these days. None what-so-ever!

What I'm talking about here are actually political martyrs.   They would go down in history as honorable men that chose the Rule of Law and the Constitution as written, over an obviously anti-USA administration.

All it takes is one powerful person in the Democrat party.

....and not being naive here, but one that wouldn't need to fear metadata.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2014, 08:30:16 pm »
They would go down in history as honorable men that chose the Rule of Law and the Constitution as written, over an obviously anti-USA administration.

All it takes is one powerful person in the Democrat party.

Which is why I don't think that even one powerful, honorable man exists in the Demonrat Party.

You're just expecting too much from a politician, much less a Demonrat...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2014, 08:34:22 pm »
Which is why I don't think that even one powerful, honorable man exists in the Demonrat Party.

You're just expecting too much from a politician, much less a Demonrat...

Giving every possible 'benefit of a doubt', anybody over the age of 60 knows this POS hates the United States and particularly Christians, Jews and Caucasians.  And knows this is bloodless *so far* coup attempt.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Relic

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2014, 08:41:41 pm »
Giving every possible 'benefit of a doubt', anybody over the age of 60 knows this POS hates the United States and particularly Christians, Jews and Caucasians.  And knows this is bloodless *so far* coup attempt.

And anyone who knows leftists, knows that they put their political beliefs above all else. My brother is over 60, retired union type, somewhat racist, non practicing Catholic, white guy. He still fawns over Obama and refuses to see that Obama dislikes people like my brother.

I submit that there are few, possibly not any, Democrat politicians who see Obama as anything other than progressive.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2014, 08:44:46 pm »
Up-thread someone said Republicans are becoming irrelevant. I'm confused. Aren't they already an elephant?

Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas. What he was doing in my pajamas I don't know.

:tongue2:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2014, 08:48:55 pm »
And anyone who knows leftists, knows that they put their political beliefs above all else. My brother is over 60, retired union type, somewhat racist, non practicing Catholic, white guy. He still fawns over Obama and refuses to see that Obama dislikes people like my brother.

I submit that there are few, possibly not any, Democrat politicians who see Obama as anything other than progressive.

If that's the case, then I'm going to learn to appreciate my irregular heartbeat as a gift.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2014, 08:55:23 pm »

Up-thread someone said Republicans are becoming irrelevant. I'm confused. Aren't they already an elephant?

Last night I shot an elephant in my pajamas. What he was doing in my pajamas I don't know.

:tongue2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jv_XR6RMAI
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2014, 08:58:18 pm »
If that's the case, then I'm going to learn to appreciate my irregular heartbeat as a gift.

It is. bleep thing keeps on giving as well.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2014, 09:01:50 pm »
Gee, you have that condescending, arrogant tone of a hardcore liberal. One might suspect you want to keep the impeachment talk in the forefront simply because it isn't wise?

In any case, yes, it is important to note how bad the Republicans have become. I note that you don't refute it, you simply insult. Go for it.
I believe impeachment is unwise at this time. (several others here agree.) 

I criticize the GOP continually, even dealing with specifics. Just yesterday I said they had weak candidates, and a weak message.

Don't let me get under your skin. Observe how effectively Fishrrman discusses his opinion, without making it personal.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Relic

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2014, 09:09:55 pm »
I believe impeachment is unwise at this time. (several others here agree.) 

I criticize the GOP continually, even dealing with specifics. Just yesterday I said they had weak candidates, and a weak message.

Don't let me get under your skin. Observe how effectively Fishrrman discusses his opinion, without making it personal.

You're too insignificant to get under my skin. You're a one trick pony who seldom offers anything of substance, only lightly veiled racism to go with your love of the GOPe. I don't need instruction on who to emulate, I have my style, and I'm pretty effective at expressing myself.

You seem to subvert more than you contribute, but that is your style. You must have picked that up at TBL? In any case, just so you realize, (liberals tend to forget what they say and do, see: Sheila Jackson Lee's discussion of impeachment), I scolded you for making impeachment a topic... you opened with the insults, questioning my ability to "grasp".

It's ok, insults from the likes of you are meaningless.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2014, 09:15:41 pm »
You're too insignificant to get under my skin. You're a one trick pony who seldom offers anything of substance, only lightly veiled racism to go with your love of the GOPe. I don't need instruction on who to emulate, I have my style, and I'm pretty effective at expressing myself.

You seem to subvert more than you contribute, but that is your style. You must have picked that up at TBL? In any case, just so you realize, (liberals tend to forget what they say and do, see: Sheila Jackson Lee's discussion of impeachment), I scolded you for making impeachment a topic... you opened with the insults, questioning my ability to "grasp".

It's ok, insults from the likes of you are meaningless.

I would prefer, simply as a long-standing member here, that if you feel the need to post that, do it in a PM.

Incidentally, Truth_Seeker is a valued member here.

Thank you.

Offline Relic

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2014, 09:23:21 pm »
I would prefer, simply as a long-standing member here, that if you feel the need to post that, do it in a PM.

Incidentally, Truth_Seeker is a valued member here.

Thank you.

Your preference is noted, and will be given the weight it deserves.

I would prefer, in the future, if you have a problem with my posts, or my style, you PM me. I don't generally respond well to self appointed forum sheriffs. Your longevity, or your value of another poster is immaterial to me.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2014, 09:29:20 pm »

You can tell it's a hot summer.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 09:29:54 pm by EC »

Offline Relic

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2014, 09:34:43 pm »

Actually, here in Ohio it's been extraordinarily cool. A little wet, but generally to my liking.

This is a place to express oneself, is it not? I'm doing so. And I generally respond in kind. It's what I do.  :beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2014, 09:39:06 pm »
Actually, here in Ohio it's been extraordinarily cool. A little wet, but generally to my liking.

This is a place to express oneself, is it not? I'm doing so. And I generally respond in kind. It's what I do.  :beer:

As you should. We all should.

Just - sometimes a little humor cools tempers down. This place is amazing, when you look at it. We all mostly police ourselves, argue like hell and don't fuss about it.  :beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2014, 09:41:16 pm »
Your preference is noted, and will be given the weight it deserves.

I would prefer, in the future, if you have a problem with my posts, or my style, you PM me. I don't generally respond well to self appointed forum sheriffs. Your longevity, or your value of another poster is immaterial to me.

That's not the point, Relic.  You know what I'm talking about.

We simply don't speak to one another in that manner here.  That's all.   

Your post....and I read them all, sir...was a shocking attack to read.  And for somebody who appreciates an alternative POV expressed here, more so.

Truth_Seeker, IMO, keeps us honest.   I wish you could see it that way.

Sorry for setting you off.   

Offline Relic

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2014, 09:54:35 pm »
That's not the point, Relic.  You know what I'm talking about.

We simply don't speak to one another in that manner here.  That's all.   

Your post....and I read them all, sir...was a shocking attack to read.  And for somebody who appreciates an alternative POV expressed here, more so.

Truth_Seeker, IMO, keeps us honest.   I wish you could see it that way.

Sorry for setting you off.   

We are looking at the same thing, and see it differently. As I said, your valuation of other posters may vary from my own, but I never, ever suggest infringing on their posts. I called out what I saw, and was personally attacked. I respond in kind to those kind of things.

You didn't "set me off". I am not doing this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ9wNT21c_s

The direction the thread was taking was another beating of the GOP for being irrelevant. TS interjected the impeachment debate, (which, oddly, I agree with him about the futility of impeachment). It seemed like a little misdirection to me, I commented as such. When I was attacked, I returned in kind.

When you decided to play "adult in the room", I politely told you to stuff it.  :whistle:

This is all fun and games really. No anger, but, really, should I have to hold back here, so long as I'm not abusive or crude? Yeah, I will admit, smug will get a response from me. It's just what I do.

Ok, with apologies to GormetDan:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2014, 10:02:01 pm »
Alrighty then....let's get back on topic.....shall we!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2014, 02:32:06 am »
aligncare wrote above:
[[ Up-thread someone said Republicans are becoming irrelevant. I'm confused. Aren't they already an elephant? ]]

Shucks, that was me, and being thick as I usually am, I never even saw the connection.

Yes, already an elephant.

Perhaps soon to become.... the "irrelevant elephant" ??   :)

Oceander

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2014, 02:56:06 am »

:bigsilly:

Offline Relic

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2014, 01:03:50 pm »

I so missed an opportunity here....

This place is getting to be more and more like TOS, what's next pictures of cats?! /s

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2014, 01:23:37 pm »
Sheesh
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck