Author Topic: Islam's Evil Course - From Hamas to ISIS  (Read 353 times)

rangerrebew

Islam's Evil Course - From Hamas to ISIS
« on: August 01, 2014, 11:06:41 am »

Islam's Evil Course - From Hamas to ISIS

By David Whitley   / 1 August 2014   / 0 Comments   

For as long as I've lived there has been conflict in the Middle East between tiny little Israel and all the other theocratic states.  Not much has changed in fifty years.

Twenty-five years ago I began a transition from reading the comics and the sports page to reading the front page and the commentary section. That's when I discovered this thing called the Israeli-Palestinian conflict -- it just kept popping up.  Some were strongly opposed to the actions of Israel, others condemned the Palestinians.

At the time, I wondered why this conflict was any larger than any other. Why was Israel and not, say, Argentina, so quickly on peoples tongues?  Why do so many in America have such passions when it comes to this little Jewish state or its neighbors?

I always thought of the conflict as one between a free and powerful democratic ally and a collection of 7th century nomadic Arabs who despite the oil wealth of their totalitarian regimes had pretty much nothing to show for their lives beyond the hate they expressed towards the rest of the world and a Jewish people who are their superiors in nearly every way measurable.

Israel has superior morality, intellectually, enterprise, agriculture, education, economy -- every area -- except hate.  But what did you expect from people who would rather sacrifice their own children, hide behind women, and fight over hot sandy desert than live in peace with other people's children.

islam2It wasn't until the wake up call of 9-11 in New York City that I began to read and research the roots of Islamic hate, terror and conquest, and understand the boiling caldron that is the Middle East.  In a way, it isn't even really hate that drives these Muslims, but more a sense of purpose and obligation.

What I learned was what every American must learn, or we will find ourselves requiring an iron dome over our cities -- protecting our children from the same terror and calls for subjugation and submission and jizya and genocidal murder.

Islam is a brutal totalitarian theology. It's adherents are simply following in the footsteps of their prophet Muhammad and taking their rightful place as genuine Muslims -- as kidnappers, terrorizers, booty sharing marauders and murderers.  For 1400 years the story has been the same: conquest and bloodshed, kidnapping, slavery and death. Whether rooted in hate or simply religious ideological adherence -- it is evil.

Qur'an 48:29 - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Qur'an 8:12 - "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them."

Juxtapose those Islamic scriptures, of which there are literally dozens upon dozens to choose from, with a few New Testament scriptures the Christian is to embody; (1John 4:8) "God is love," (Matthew 5:9) "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God" (Matthew 5:7) "blessed are the merciful" (Philippians 2:3) "blessed are you who are selfless and value others as more important than yourself" (Matthew 22:39) "love your neighbor as yourself." and beyond that the command(Matthew 5:44) "to love your enemies, pray for those who despise you, use you, hate you, and persecute you." (John 12:35) "By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have loveā€¦"

islam2worldWhat I've learned was this -- that the Islamists, jihadists, Mujahideen, Taliban, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, all of them share the same faith found in Islam -- but they do not share the same God of the Jews and Christians. But neither are they fringe or extreme. The jihadists are orthodox; they are fundamentalist Muslims following the Qur'an exactly as Muhammad gave it to them.  They are commanded to convert the whole world. Oh yes, they can evangelize, but unlike other faiths, they are also called to terrorize and enslave and kill all non-Muslims until they achieve world domination -- just as ISIS claims.

Pastor Martin Niemoller wrote of the cowardice of Germans to speak out against the Nazi regime that held a very similar selfish and deadly ideology; "First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew. Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."

Everyday must be a day for Americans to speak out.  To tell others the truth about how the Muslim is commanded to subdue the whole world by any means possible. Since Islam is also a political ideology, it believes in a United World under Islam, which is why they are today slowly working their way into positions of government -- like termites in a home.  They do not want to be part of the American fabric and support it, but rather, they desire to destroy it by eating out its substance.

Like roaches, they hate the light of truth; they hide from it, because it condemns them.  But while these traitors are sometimes hard to find, they are there working towards their own goals -- to subvert, not support, the ideals of the American people.

Make no mistake -- no matter how nice they appear -- they are dangerous as long as they cling to that ideology.  All the more reason to share the truth with others. The truth acts like human pest control.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7700/islams-evil-course-hamas-isis/#zIhsAVDkGGQpvRbj.99