Author Topic: Nothing Makes Sense - Rush Limbaugh  (Read 378 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Nothing Makes Sense - Rush Limbaugh
« on: August 01, 2014, 02:34:10 am »
Nothing Makes Sense
July 31, 2014

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Boy, it's going to be one of these days. I can just tell it's going to be one of these days.  I was buried, I was buried in show prep and I got an e-mail.  It's an e-mail I get every day ten minutes before the program.  I said, "What?  It's ten minutes before the -- holy."  So I've been scrambling for the last 15 minutes.  And here we are, ready and revved and ready to go.  So much making no sense.  I'm sometimes questioning whether I'm sane.

I kid you not, nothing is making sense.  Israeli, Hamas, nothing.  I'm talking about the conventional wisdom coming out of Washington.  Nothing makes sense.  It's all ass backwards.  What the House Republicans are doing vis-a-vis suing Obama and impeachment, it's all wrong.  It doesn't make any sense.  Nothing makes any sense.  And if nothing makes any sense, maybe I'm the one that's losing my marbles, except I know that's not true.

The Republicans are hell-bent on their immigration bill.  They're hell-bent.  The Chamber of Commerce, somebody, has got them just scared to death. They are hell-bent on passing a bill that will never see the light of day in the Senate.  Obama will never sign it.  And they know it.  And you know why they want to do it?  It's so indicative of the post-traumatic stress disorder that they are in.  It is so indicative of the absolute shock and fear and totally defensive position that they feel and therefore are in.

They want to pass an immigration bill that grants amnesty and all that knowing it's not going to pass so they'll get the credit for doing it.  And of course the credit, from whom?  Nobody's going to give them any credit for it.  A, the Hispanics are never going to know about it because the media is never going to report it.  The media is going to report it for exactly what it is, an attempt to bribe a bunch of people.  It's not going to get them what they think it's going to get them.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/07/31/nothing_makes_sense

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 02:35:01 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Nothing Makes Sense - Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 02:38:04 am »

They want to pass an immigration bill that grants amnesty and all that knowing it's not going to pass so they'll get the credit for doing it.  And of course the credit, from whom?  Nobody's going to give them any credit for it.

Exactly! 

They're telling them at the border that if they vote Republican, they'll be arrested and deported.

72 hours later they're watching baseball on big flat screen TVs...after a dip in the pool.

It's genius I tell ya!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

Re: Nothing Makes Sense - Rush Limbaugh
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 02:57:04 am »
Rush doesn't make sense sometimes either.