Author Topic: Black teenage girl 'had swollen hands from pounding on white homeowner's door' medical expert tells court lending support to defendant's claim 'he feared for his life over break-in' on night 19-year-old was shot dead  (Read 552 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2713188/Black-teenage-girl-swollen-hands-pounding-white-homeowner-s-door-medical-expert-tells-court-lending-support-suspect-s-claim-feared-life-night-shot-19-year-old-dead.html

An independent medical examiner testified on Thursday that a black teenage girl's hands were swollen from pounding on the door of a white suburban Detroit man's home, which could support the man's claim that he thought the teenager was trying to break in.

The testimony came during the trial of Theodore Wafer, 55, who told Dearborn Heights police that he was in fear for his life when his shotgun went off accidentally, blasting through his screen door and killing 19-year-old Renisha McBride on his front porch in November.

Wafer is charged with second-degree murder in the racially-charged case and faces up to life in prison if convicted.

Offline NavyCanDo

From the facts I've seen and read about, the homeowner does not have a case for a justified shooting. This same sort of incident happened to my sister when in the weeee hours of the morning someone came pounding on her door.   Fearing for her safety, she didn’t open it, but also didn’t shoot through her door.  Instead she called 911 and yelled out the door “if you need help, the police are on their way”.    Turned out who was pounding on her door was a girl with stab wounds.   The girl survived, and the police said she did the right thing – not knowing what was really going on outside. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Agree. He should not have fired. He should have simply called the police.

Anyone else notice how all these articles keep pointing out and actually stressing the 'Black teenage girl' thing? From what I have read, he had no idea what color her skin was.

Why does the press think this detail is so important? Isn't it enough to say "a teenage girl was shot"? Why does it always have to be "Black teenage girl was shot"? Do not understand that at all. If she was White, would they report the death of "a White teenage girl"? Or would they just say "a teenage girl".

More proof, as if any was needed, that Liberals are race obsessed and are the most racist people on the planet.

But, back on topic, you really should never ever shoot through a door unless you know for sure exactly who it is, and are sure they mean to do harm.

If you are not sure, then just wait it out, if you are that afraid, or open the door and confront the issue, ready.

Either way you should call the cops first, which is probably what she would have done if they allowed her in.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:37:59 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.