Author Topic: BREAKING: Judge Orders DOJ to Release Fast and Furious Documents Withheld From Congress Under Obama Executive Privilege Claim Katie Pavlich  (Read 1596 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
It is indeed a HUGE step forward!

The wheels of justice grind very slowly at times but they DO grind!

Offline musiclady

We're planning to donate to Judicial Watch soon.

Without them, this vile and corrupt Obama administration would literally be getting away with murder.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
We're planning to donate to Judicial Watch soon.

Without them, this vile and corrupt Obama administration would literally be getting away with murder.

They are.  Its called Benghazi.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline musiclady

They are.  Its called Benghazi.

I was referring to the murders with the weapons used in F&F.  It looks like they might finally come to justice about those deaths.

And, Lord willing, Benghazi and the deaths at the border will follow.

This is a murderous bunch....

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
This is a murderous bunch....

Nope. They are something far worse. They simply do not care.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I was referring to the murders with the weapons used in F&F.  It looks like they might finally come to justice about those deaths.

Those documents will go the way of the IRS shredder.  They will never be released.
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Those documents will go the way of the IRS shredder.  They will never be released.

Courts and Congress can 'declare' anything they want. Obama and his crew are obviously above the Law. They have proved that dozens of times.

They flaunt sobpoenas openly, and when or if they show up, they sneer at Congress as if they are annoyed for having to miss 'Live with Kelly and Michael for this nonsense.

Of course they will destroy evidence. They have no fear of any authority. In their minds, they are the ultimate authority. Who are these rabble to annoy me?

Until someone goes to jail, they will laugh at Law and Courts and Congress. They just don't care. And, so far, they are right. Not only do they not go to jail for blatant acts of criminality, but more than that, they don't even get fired. It is laughable. They are right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline musiclady

I'm afraid you're right.

I was just hoping that sometime actual justice will be done.......

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm afraid you're right.

I was just hoping that sometime actual justice will be done.......

You will probably have to follow events in Russia or China to see that happen. :whistle:
George Washington

Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf