Author Topic: CNN Anchor Bill Weir to Fox Nation: ‘You Willfully Ignorant F*cksticks’  (Read 2080 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnn-anchor-bill-weir-to-fox-nation-you-willfully-ignorant-fcksticks/

It’s safe to say CNN anchor Bill Weir is not a fan of climate change deniers.

On Thursday, the Twitter account for Fox Nation, a blog run by Fox News, tweeted a link to a post headlined, “Climate Doesn’t Cooperate With Al Gore’s Group’s Visit to Denver EPA Hearings.”

The story, aggregated from the Washington Times, relates to a Denver visit by former Vice President Al Gore‘s “Climate Reality Project” for EPA hearings on power plant emissions.

The group showed up to hand out ice cream even though it was 58 degrees.

Weir retweeted the link, with his own comment: “Weather is not climate, you willfully ignorant fucksticks.”

We’ve requested comment from CNN.

Tweet below:

Weather is not climate, you willfully ignorant fucksticks. MT @foxnation: Climate Doesn’t Cooperate With Al Gore http://t.co/QKe0PkyYQK

— Bill Weir (@BillWeirCNN) July 31, 2014

[Image via Twitter]

Offline Relic

He simply said what most of the left thinks. Now he's got street cred.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm guessing Bill knows all about F*cksticks!

But damned little about climate science!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

Weir retweeted the link, with his own comment: “Weather is not climate, you willfully ignorant bleepsticks.”

And climate variance alone is insufficient evidence of human causation. It could very well be that fairies are to blame. Did you ever think of that, Mr. bleepstick?

Offline flowers

And climate variance alone is insufficient evidence of human causation. It could very well be that fairies are to blame. Did you ever think of that, Mr. bleepstick?
Off topic.....BUT love you Jeep Honda tagline. LOL

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Off topic.....BUT love you Jeep Honda tagline. LOL
Jeep is now owned by Italy's Fiat, however.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

Jeep is now owned by Italy's Fiat, however.
Not back in the day.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Well,

they already tax food, clothing, water, shelter, land, tools, and anything else anyone has ever built.

The last hurdle the government blood suckers have is to tax air itself. Now they have done that. "Why should these peasants get free air!?" the government parasites cry out and shout. And they did it. They are taxing air. Good grief. Really?

I cannot think of any single thing on Earth that is not taxed by the American government. What will they 'tax' next?

The only thing I can think of, is that they will start taxing our blood somehow.

How far have we come from our founding. We are now no better than all the banana republics. We have arrived.

Especially since our government now wants a 'banana republic' tax, to tax America for becoming a under taxed, tax haven for people who love to pay tax.

Before you know it, you will not be paid to work. Your paycheck or profits will go straight to the government, and they will decide how much you need/'deserve', month to month. If you think this is out of the question, then you are not paying attention.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Relic

Before you know it, you will not be paid to work. Your paycheck or profits will go straight to the government, and they will decide how much you need/'deserve', month to month. If you think this is out of the question, then you are not paying attention.

That is the dream of the political elite, (GOPe, I'm looking at you too). They think that all wealth belongs to the government, and what you are allowed to keep is through the grace of your rulers. They don't often express it like that, but once in a while it slips out.

Offline mountaineer

An interesting word, f***stick. I'd never heard that before. What is the origin of the term, I wonder?  Of course, in this case, the origin of the term is a willfully ignorant nitwit (a term I much prefer) named Bill Weir.  Maybe we should call idiots "Bill Weirs," just to keep things straight.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
If weather is not climate how come the global warming crowd claims every weather event "proves" the earth is warming? 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
An interesting word, f***stick. I'd never heard that before. What is the origin of the term, I wonder?  Of course, in this case, the origin of the term is a willfully ignorant nitwit (a term I much prefer) named Bill Weir.  Maybe we should call idiots "Bill Weirs," just to keep things straight.

The term does not matter. I learned that in jail.

These guy would say, 'I am a cold as a mother f***er.'
Then a second later, they would say, 'I am as hot as a mother f***er!

They would say, 'I am as rich as a mother f***er.' Then they would say, 'I am as as poor as a mother f***er.'

It made me laugh.

It took me a minute, but I finally caught on. 'Language' to retards mean nothing. It does not matter what you say, it is all about what you mean that counts.

What this supposed "journalist" said, is exactly what any sixth grade drop out felon would say. I suspect that he thinks he is 'hep' and 'cool' or something like that.

But yeah, my experience 'on the street', as they say, is that this term means nothing in terms of actual reality. He just wanted to say 'F**k', and added some random term to the end of it. It doesn't really mean anything. But what he said is the same thing you would hear from any homeless bum talking about the cops or his last boss.

This is how street bums and criminals speak. And it does not matter to them if it makes any sense at all, as long as they get to say 'f**k' in it, that is all that matters to those people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

When I was in my mid-30s I attended a culinary school where many of the students were just out of high school. I had to laugh the time one of the brilliant 19-year-olds described his weekend: "F**k!  We f*****g f****d all f*****g night!"

Yessirree, just as Whitney Houston sang, I believe the children are our future ...   :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's still a mystery to me why we're not reading about them being in intensive care after suffering a whipping from a said "Bleepstick".

Now that's a good definition of the word.

F**kstick.  noun.  A stick or club, preferably of oak, used to f**k up stupid biased anchors.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

My first contact with the term was the movie "The Shawshank Redemption".  The head bull referred to one of the cons with that term.  I've used it once in a while since then.  Like most profanity it's best when situation is perfect and audience is not expecting it.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

I gave up vulgar words in college. Decided it was a childish thing and I wanted to be an adult. So I never really used it with others. Though I can't say it doesn't fire-up some neurons occasionally, especially driving.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
My first contact with the term was the movie "The Shawshank Redemption".  The head bull referred to one of the cons with that term.  I've used it once in a while since then.  Like most profanity it's best when situation is perfect and audience is not expecting it.

Maybe it's a regional thing? I heard it first in Germany from a US grunt who I am pretty sure came from Wisconsin. He had that flat, slightly nasal accent. Bit like the Boston accent but you don't automatically want to punch them.

But yep - profanity is an art, not punctuation, and it's a nice addition to the arsenal!  :whistle:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Lando Lincoln

Maybe it's a regional thing? I heard it first in Germany from a US grunt who I am pretty sure came from Wisconsin. He had that flat, slightly nasal accent. Bit like the Boston accent but you don't automatically want to punch them.

But yep - profanity is an art, not punctuation, and it's a nice addition to the arsenal!  :whistle:

I'm a Cheesehead from Wisconsin.  I have never heard the term.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline DCPatriot

Never heard it in my life...originate from Western New York.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline aligncare

Well, DC, IF you were one, you would have heard it. Goes without saying.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I'm a Cheesehead from Wisconsin.  I have never heard the term.

I just took a peek at the slang dictionary and most of the definitions seem to being provided by New Yorkers.

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/f*ckstick

Replace the star with it's normal U if you wander over.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline DCPatriot

Well, DC, IF you were one, you would have heard it. Goes without saying.

...and yet you were compelled to say it. 

Offline aligncare

Ooo. Did I pick at a scab?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
And to Mr. Weir, I advise that a news anchor is not a meteorologist, either.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline olde north church

I gave up vulgar words in college. Decided it was a childish thing and I wanted to be an adult. So I never really used it with others. Though I can't say it doesn't fire-up some neurons occasionally, especially driving.

I'm Hungarian and Italian.  Hungarians supposedly are the most talented profanity artists.  It's only words.  From what I've been taught, words can never hurt.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.