Author Topic: Booby-Trapped Explosives Built into Walls of UNRWA Clinic  (Read 513 times)

Offline flowers

Booby-Trapped Explosives Built into Walls of UNRWA Clinic
« on: July 31, 2014, 05:35:48 pm »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/183566

New details have emerged about the booby-trapped clinic explosion that killed three IDF Maglan unit soldiers in Gaza earlier this week - Sergeant First Class Matan Gottlieb, 21, from Rishon LeZion; Sergeant First Class Omar Chai, 21, from Savion; and Sergeant First Class Guy Algranati, 20, of Tel Aviv, hy"d.

Over eighty kilograms of explosives were built into the UN-funded hospital's walls themselves, it was cleared for publication Thursday - revealing that the clinic itself was built to mask, and perform, potential acts of terror on the IDF.

Moreover, the clinic was built over tens of terror tunnels, according to the report.

The UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency) has yet to respond to the revelations, and has still not responded to the deaths of the Israeli soldiers Wednesday.

On Tuesday, Hamas and Islamic Jihad rocket arsenals were found in a UNRWA school for the third time this month.

After the first finding of rockets at an UNRWA school, it was reported that rather than destroying the rockets, UNRWA workers called Hamas to come remove them.

While it would not comment on the deaths of the three soldiers, UNRWA was quick to place blame on Israel for a rocket strike on one of their schools in Gaza.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Booby-Trapped Explosives Built into Walls of UNRWA Clinic
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 05:55:16 pm »
Is the UN capable of doing anything right?

I've got some faint praise for the WHO, but that's about all I can come up with.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 06:39:51 pm »
With as careful as Israel has been in minimizing non- combatant casualties – even to the point of warning neighborhoods that were going to be targeted so they cana evacuate, I find it very hard to believe not just one but two UN schools have been hit.    I suspected all along that Hamas caused the explosion of fired on the schools themselves.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 06:52:02 pm »
The United Nations is as useless an organization as one is likely to find on this orb!

Everything they have ever touched in my lifetime became an immediate and TOTAL CF and I see nothing that might change that either!   
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 06:57:04 pm »
The United Nations is as useless an organization as one is likely to find on this orb!

Everything they have ever touched in my lifetime became an immediate and TOTAL CF and I see nothing that might change that either!
I have never seen anything in my lifetime that hasn't been corrupt or useless from the UN.  Mostly corrupt.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2014, 09:52:47 am »
They should put a dome over the UN to capture the hot air, then use it for energy purposes.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.