Author Topic: Big presidential entourages from 3 nations facing Ebola outbreak coming to Obama's Africa summit  (Read 312 times)

Offline flowers

http://washingtonexaminer.com/big-presidential-entourages-from-3-ebola-nations-coming-to-obamas-africa-summit/article/2551492

The presidents and other top officials from the three nations considered Ground Zero for the deadly Ebola virus are still planning to attend President Obama’s U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit next week, adding another layer of concern to a world meeting expected to gridlock Washington for three days.

At least one of those leaders attending the Sunday-Wednesday summit, Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan, is bringing a 73-person entourage. Those from Guinea and Liberia are also expected to be large.

While the travel of the entourages and support staff such as jet crews is naturally raising concerns, the White House tamped down worries and said the summit will go on.

“In terms of the summit, I would tell you that we’re working closely with regional governments to stem the spread of the virus. We have no plans to change any elements of the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit, as we believe all air travel continues to be safe here,” said spokesman Eric Schultz on Air Force One as the president returned home Wednesday.

Offline flowers

Nigeria’s Jonathan had hoped to meet one-on-one with Obama but was turned down.
Is obama even going to be at this summit?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Is obama even going to be at this summit?

Only if he can't get a tee time.

Beside that, I thought he is on 'vacation' again. Or he is going on vacation. Or he was golfing while on vacation and planning his next vacation, or something like that.

All I get from this guy is first- fundraising, second- golf, third- vacation, and, and, Oh yeah, and Republicans are our enemy. 'Our', in this case, means him and his government job cronies.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.