Author Topic: Comedian Rips Liberals in Awesome Stand-Up Routine  (Read 455 times)

rangerrebew

Comedian Rips Liberals in Awesome Stand-Up Routine
« on: July 31, 2014, 01:08:19 pm »
Comedian Rips Liberals in Awesome Stand-Up Routine

By Onan Coca   / 31 July 2014   / 10 Comments   

Saul Alinksy knew that RIDICULE was one of the essential "rules for radicals."  Our side doesn't do it enough -- and often, when we do it at all, we don't do it well.    – Comedian and Conservative Evan Sayet

Our colleague, the brilliant, wise and funny Evan Sayet recently got the chance to do what he does best -- make people think and make people laugh. We think you have to see his brilliant commentary….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peRUTroIuNs

“I argue that the modern liberal is the stupidest human being to have ever lived. How much stupider can you be than not only always wrong, but as wrong as wrong can be. 180 degrees from Right!”

“If the liberal is as stupid as I believe them to be, how does he keep rising to the tops of their profession. Then it dawned on me. Liberals reach the tops of their professiosn because they enter only those professions where you don’t ever actually DO ANYTHING.”

“When you don’t do anything, what can go wrong?!”

Dude is brilliant.

Before any of you teachers get mad, please remember I too am a former teacher. Teaching is a supremely important profession and it’s by no means easy… but we don’t actually do anything as teachers. We theoretically mold minds and shape people… which is what makes this routine even more terrifying/hilarious. Liberals can’t be judged by what they do in academia… but when they succeed, they are destroying our future.

We should be thankful for men like Evan Sayet who speak the truth in such an understandable way!

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7660/comedian-rips-liberals-awesome-stand-routine/#8SjdF2x0xgSP4Wsi.99
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 01:09:03 pm by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Comedian Rips Liberals in Awesome Stand-Up Routine
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2014, 01:15:42 pm »

Saul Alinksy knew that RIDICULE was one of the essential "rules for radicals."  Our side doesn't do it enough -- and often, when we do it at all, we don't do it well.   

Unless you control the media, you cannot "...do it well."
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2014, 02:27:35 pm »
I've seen Evan Sayet before and he is brilliant.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2014, 04:37:41 pm »
For Later
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 06:50:52 pm »
It was Rush Limbauh who said for a joke to be truly funny; it has to have an element of truth in it.    Not of truth in this guys routine. Thanks for sharing.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 08:52:44 pm »
Hilarious!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.