Author Topic: Bloomberg anti-gun ad drawing attention[anti-gun ad is so graphic, it is causing people to buy guns]  (Read 826 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Posted: Jul 30, 2014 7:58 AM CDT Updated: Jul 30, 2014 11:45 AM CDT
  By MYFOX NEW YORK STAFF   NEW YORK (MYFOXNY) - A new public service announcement released by an anti-gun group created by former Mayor Michael Bloomberg has gone viral. Part of the attention drawn to the video is the mixed message, some say, it is drumming up. (more) 
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/26149528/bloomberg-anti-gun-ad-drawing-attention
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is a two fold issue. One is about the necessity of having a gun, the other is about whether or not people should be assaulted by violent ads during dinner time when they are simply wanting to watch a little TV.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.