Author Topic: New Emails: Lois Lerner Referred to Conservatives as '***holes' and 'TeRrorists'  (Read 768 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/new-emails-lois-lerner-referred-conservatives-holes-and-terrorists

CNSNews.com) - A newly discovered email exchange from Lois Lerner's official IRS email account "directly demonstrates Ms. Lerner's deep animus towards conservatives, which she refers to as '---holes,'" House Ways and Means Committee Chair Dave Camp wrote in a letter to Attorney General Eric Holder on Wednesday.

In that Nov. 9, 2012 email, Lerner further suggests that conservatives will ruin the country: "So we don't  need to worry about alien teRrorists (sic). It's our own crazies that will take us down," she wrote.

Camp (R-Mich.) told Holder the email "shows that Ms. Lerner's mistreatment of conservative groups was driven by her personal hostility toward conservatives."

Camp said he also has discovered that Lerner used her personal email to conduct official business,including confidential tax return information, and he once again urged the Justice Department to ramp up its investigation:

"While the Committee has not seen any evidence of a serious investigation by  your Department, it is my sincere hope that in light of this new, strong evidence that you immediately begin aggressively investigating this matter or appoint a special counsel."

Camp warned that failure to do so "will only further erode public trust" in the Internal Revenue Service and the Justice Department.

Ways and Means is one of three congressional committees investigating the way the IRS, during Lerner's tenure, handled groups seeking tax-exempt status. The IRS admits that conservative groups were singled out for inappropriate scrutiny and delay before the 2012 election.

Online Lando Lincoln

Is this a discovery of an email exchange recorded on a tape back-up or from the original dump, I wonder.  Is the tape back-up available as yet?  I am a touch out of the loop.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Oceander

Is this a discovery of an email exchange recorded on a tape back-up or from the original dump, I wonder.  Is the tape back-up available as yet?  I am a touch out of the loop.

I don't think we know right now.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"So we don't  need to worry about alien teRrorists (sic). It's our own crazies that will take us down," she wrote.

This has always been the view of Obama and his entire administration. The problem is their definition of 'crazys'. Anyone who is not in lock-step with their far-Left worldview should be fired, jailed, or worse. Anyone who is patriotic, or traditional, is crazy and should be locked up for their own good.

Of course this is the traditional Leftist version of 'tolerance'. This is what they call diversity of opinion. Oops, no strike that. They have no diversity of opinion. But they will kill you if you say that to them.

I wonder what her DU/Kos name is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.