Author Topic: IT’S HAPPENING: Trey Gowdy Announces the First Benghazi Hearing  (Read 770 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://conservativetribune.com/first-benghazi-hearing/

IT’S HAPPENING: Trey Gowdy Announces the First Benghazi Hearing
It’s been almost two years since the terror attacks on a U.S. diplomatic mission and nearby CIA complex in Benghazi, Libya that took the lives of four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens on September 11, 2012. Since the events of that fateful evening, the left has done all they could to keep the American public from knowing what really happened at Benghazi.

Reports indicate that the Obama administration began working that very evening to hide the truth that terrorists were behind the attack–a truth that would have contradicted Obama’s 2012 campaign narrative that he had al-Qaeda “on the run.” Other reports claim that the administration was hiding an illegal State Department gunrunning operation.

When blaming the attacks on an anti-Islam video didn’t work, senior Democrats including Nancy Pelosi, Senator Harry Reid, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and even President Barack Obama himself went on record, claiming that rumors of scandal and cover-up were nothing more than a Republican creation to undermine the president and the likely 2016 Democratic Party presidential nominee.

:eatdrink:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: IT’S HAPPENING: Trey Gowdy Announces the First Benghazi Hearing
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 04:47:49 pm »
This ought to be very intense.  I suspect Gowdy's prep work will be magnificent.  He knows how to build a case.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2014, 04:57:31 pm »
Timing for elections, and driving a theme of "Obama and all his democrat supporters in congress covered it up" is what I want.

"Worse than Watergate in some ways, because people died."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2014, 04:59:34 pm »
Timing for elections, and driving a theme of "Obama and all his democrat supporters in congress covered it up" is what I want.

"Worse than Watergate in some ways, because people died."

When are you going to start running for office?  You've got plenty of good ideas (and some that I vehemently disagree with, but that's not a deal-breaker for me).

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2014, 05:38:51 pm »
When are you going to start running for office?  You've got plenty of good ideas (and some that I vehemently disagree with, but that's not a deal-breaker for me).
No offices for me. (I serve in a non-profit. Previously secretary, vice-chairman, but never the top slot.)

But I think I understand the shortcomings of Republicans in general: Not persuasive, and not charismatic enough.

Obama is a clever word-smith. He uses his booming voice to convey authority. People conclude this confident assertive guy must really know what he is talking about. He inspired confidence.

Two elections later they realize it was merely a performance. Empty chair like Clint said. The GOP needs candidates that can do what Obama did.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln