Author Topic: Cleveland Browns fan arrested for urinating on the grave of former Baltimore Ravens owner  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I swear this is not me!

The man, who has been identified only as a Cleveland Browns fan, will be charged with disorderly conduct in a cemetery
    He could face up to two years in jail and a $500 fine for his actions

By Associated Press

Published: 13:58 EST, 29 July 2014

Maryland authorities plan to prosecute a man for allegedly urinating on the grave of former Baltimore Ravens owner Art Modell.

The man, who has been identified only as a Cleveland Browns fan, will be charged with disorderly conduct in a cemetery.

He posted a video of the incident to YouTube this month where he relieved himself on the gravestone while wearing his Browns jersey.

Baltimore County State's Attorney Scott Shellenberger said the man will not be identified until charges are filed and served.

He could face up to two years in jail and a $500 fine.

Art Modell died in 2012 at the age of 87. He spent 43 years as an NFL owner, overseeing the Browns from 1961 until he moved the team to Baltimore in 1996 to become the Ravens.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2709970/Man-facing-charges-urinating-Modells-grave.html#ixzz38tidsQwl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline Lando Lincoln

The guy is an idiot.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
The guy is an idiot.

Yes...strong the force is in this one.....

But the hatred of Art Modell runs deep in Cleveland; don't be surprised if there's a bunch of donations to pay his fine....

:whistle:

Offline Lando Lincoln

Indeed. Browns fans put the "fan" in fanatic. I lived in northeast Ohio for a time. But yikes, this is desecration of a grave. Life is larger than football. Isn't it?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Indeed. Browns fans put the "fan" in fanatic. I lived in northeast Ohio for a time. But yikes, this is desecration of a grave. Life is larger than football. Isn't it?

I was born and raised in Northeast Ohio (Ashtabula Harbor) so I have first hand experience with Browns fanatics.  My Paternal Grandpappy was one of 'em, and I thank God he didn't live to see Art take the franchise and depart for Baltimore.  He would have been insufferable until it finally killed him....

:beer:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yes, but Art Modell desecrated a whole city. The guy had it coming.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024