Author Topic: That speech the CIA director gave in Arabic on the beauty of Islam (Welcome to Obama world, barf bag is required)  (Read 938 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

In 2010, John Brennan, the current Director of the CIA, gave a speech extolling the beauty of Islam. I hope you’ll watch this three-minute clip.

I’m not interested in contradicting Brennan’s opinion of the glorious aspects of Islam, or commenting on the fact he spoke fluent Arabic, and hoped “Insha’Allah” to study it again one day.

What concerns me most about this speech is that a senior member of our National Security team, and now currently the CIA director, referred to the capital of Israel in the first instance not as Jerusalem — but as Al Quds. That is a blatant slap and disrespect to our ally in the Middle East, the State of Israel.

I wonder if all the Christians, and homosexuals who are currently being curcified, raped, burned, tortured, and murdered, the world over by Islam, would agree with his assessment of the 'beauty' and 'peace' of Islam.

http://allenbwest.com/2014/07/speech-cia-director-gave-arabic-beauty-islam/

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 04:53:45 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
[[ That speech the CIA director gave in Arabic on the beauty of Islam..]]

Seems to me I recall reading some time back that Brennan is a muslim, a convert.

I welcome correction...

File this article under "who's winning?"