Author Topic: Obama planning to give 'millions of illegal immigrants work permits and save them from deportation’  (Read 1631 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2708911/Obama-mulls-large-scale-immigration.html

Even as they grapple with an immigration crisis at the border, White House officials are making plans to act before November's mid-term elections to grant work permits to potentially millions of immigrants who are in this country illegally, allowing them to stay in the United States without threat of deportation, according to advocates and lawmakers in touch with the administration.

Such a large-scale move on immigration could scramble election-year politics and lead some conservative Republicans to push for impeachment proceedings against President Barack Obama, a prospect White House officials have openly discussed.

Yet there's little sign that the urgent humanitarian situation in South Texas, where unaccompanied minors have been showing up by the tens of thousands from Central America, has impeded Obama from making plans to address some portion of the 11.5 million immigrants now in this country illegally.

Offline flowers

He will have them all voting by the mid-terms.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Including all of the children? How does that square with child labor laws?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He will have them all voting by the mid-terms.

I agree. I believe there will be a coordinated, government funded, and government organized massive voter fraud effort in this next election. All the controlling watchdogs will all be controlled by Obama. This administration has already shown a hundred times over that they do not care at all, about 'laws' or 'rules' or 'ethics'. They just don't care, and the media supports them 100%.

With the foxes watching the hen-house, anything goes. Maybe they will call in the IRS to watch over any cheating? We all know how uncorruptable they are, don't we?

How much do you want to bet that ALL military votes will somehow get 'lost' again. This seems to be a recurring theme.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

Including all of the children? How does that square with child labor laws?
What laws do we have anymore?

Offline flowers

I agree. I believe there will be a coordinated, government funded, and government organized massive voter fraud effort in this next election. All the controlling watchdogs will all be controlled by Obama.
it is the perfect plan really. such a win- win for him and his ilk.

Offline flowers

I thought for sure we would have the mid-terms vote, not now.  no way.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Flowers wrote above:
[[ What laws do we have anymore? ]]

There is still one:
Article II, Sections 2 and 4.
and
Article IV, Section 4.

It right there, plain as day, and has been there since 1789.

It remains the last line of defense, perhaps the only "red button" that is left to push.

If ever in the nation's history there has been the need to use it, it's now.

A growing number of Americans agree.

It's the Congress that is going to be dragged into this, kicking and screaming.