Author Topic: BREAKING: Kanye West Announces He’ll Leave The United States Because Of Racism  (Read 2104 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/07/28/breaking-kanye-west-announces-hell-leave-the-united-states-because-of-racism/

Yep, the United States is so racist that Kanye West was able to become a multi-multi millionaire here. He probably does need to travel more to find out how little racism affects success in the United States compared to most of the rest of the world. This reminds me of when Johnny Depp said he and his family were moving to Paris, France because the United States was too violent. Then the reality of Muslim riots in Paris with many cars being burned each night set in. Remember that? Yeah, after a few years Depp moved back to the States. Kanye West leaving the U.S. because it is so racist? The U.S. is so racist that it allows you to come and go as you please on your own private jet Kanye. What an elitist ignoramus.

From AmericanNews.com:

Recently, rapper and egomaniac Kanye West made headlines after a racist comment was directed at his fiancé Kim Kardashian. The incident led to Kanye punching a teenager in the face.

According to reports, Kim was entering a medical building in California when the teenager called her a “n-word” lover. After being told that he should not use the word, the teenager allegedly threatened to murder Kim.

When Kanye heard of the news, he walked up to the teen and punched him in the face. Now, it appears that the rapper is threatening to leave the United States, claiming that he is dreading explaining to his daughter the negativity in American culture, society, and history.

According to West, “we’ve got enough money to buy our own island or some sh*t. I’ll be damned if I raise my daughter around ignorance and flat-out blatant racism.

Offline flowers

« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 04:19:29 pm by flowers »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

According to West, “we’ve got enough money to buy our own island or some sh*t. I’ll be damned if I raise my daughter around ignorance and flat-out blatant racism.
In that case he should go by himself and allow his wife and daughter avoid him.

Oceander

ta, ta.  don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

BTW, you're going to have one heck of a tax bill if you expatriate.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Bye bye bleep.  I had enough of you after Hurricane Katrina.  Head to that paradise in Liberia.  I hear they have several hundred job openings there with more pending.....

And take that big assed ho of yours with you.  Both are a national disgrace.

:smokin:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 07:29:17 pm by Chieftain »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

I hear Liberia is beautiful this time of year.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PzLdr

Maybe all those celebs who keep telling us they're leaving can get a really good rate on a group charter. You know, West, Baldwin, etc. But they'll need a wide body [Mrs. West's fundament, you know]. Hey, Algore's private jet should fill the bill!
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Remember.....even Barack Obama called him an a**hole.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GourmetDan

I'm just glad somebody finally figured out a way to get rid of the Kardashians...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline flowers

I'm just glad somebody finally figured out a way to get rid of the Kardashians...
That is what i am hoping for

rangerrebew

They would just make a show called "Kim and Kanye on an Island" which would be even more obnoxious than what they have now, I think.  I've never actually watched any of the shows.

Offline mountaineer

From your lips to God's ear!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Me too. I agree as much as I can.

I feel that I have to get out of here, because of blatant and rampant racisim. And I am a White guy. To hell with America. Let them go to their crazy Leftist utopia.

I have the parachute on, I am just looking for a place to bail out. I hope, i wish to get to Australia somehow. Australia is the new, or the old, America.

F-k this liberal bullshit, all I want is to be the hell out of here. Then they can do whatever they want. Without me being involved.

America, as anyone ever knew it, is dead. And I say, let it die, just without me.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Oh my gosh, thank goodness... that was a close call...

I was about to leave the United States because of Kanye West's music.

That saved some packing.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Kanye has the face I would love to punch as hard as I could for as long as my fist could take it, and I think my fist could take a lot more than his face can.....

He really should head to Liberia.  All kinds of job openings over there.....

Oceander

Oh my gosh, thank goodness... that was a close call...

I was about to leave the United States because of Kanye West's music.

That saved some packing.

:bigsilly:

Offline NavyCanDo

Kanye has the face I would love to punch as hard as I could for as long as my fist could take it, and I think my fist could take a lot more than his face can.....

He really should head to Liberia.  All kinds of job openings over there.....

I still remember his horrible racist antics at the 2009 VMA Awards – not happy that a pretty white girl (Taylor Swift) won  best female music video. The real racist is Kanye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFSY4Mda_18
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn