Author Topic: When Burying a Terrorist, You Might Want to Remove the Suicide Vest First  (Read 188 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them

When Burying a Terrorist, You Might Want to Remove the Suicide Vest First

Posted on July 28, 2014 by JC | 11 comments

By Jim Campbell, Citizen Journalist, Oath Keeper and Patriot
Well, that was probably not a smart move. Things can get kind of awkward when the terrorist you’re parading explodes

Few who visit this site, can possibly come away with any sentiment that I believe Muslims in the Middle East who practice Jihad and Sharia are anything other than vermin.

Vermin that will destroy the world do to their inherent inbreeding  and evilness.

I will translate for you the Arabic in the video below.

Allah, why my goat and not my wife?  Allah, no virgins because I was not committing jihad in your name.

What good is your presence if I must show up without my balls.

That’s as much Arabic as I know.

With the tools available to me it’s impossible to determine if this video is the real deal.

The world be a far safer place if they were removed from the earth.

Bring out the drones.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 10:19:02 AM by rangerrebew »
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo