Author Topic: Obama's Brother Joins Hamas?  (Read 622 times)

rangerrebew

Obama's Brother Joins Hamas?
« on: July 29, 2014, 10:10:40 am »

Obama's Brother Joins Hamas?

Posted on July 28, 2014 by Dave Jolly Filed under Email Featured, Ethics, Foreign Policy, Islam, Patriotism, Terrorism, World News

In case you’ve wondered why Barack Obama has abandoned Israel and seems to be siding with Hamas in the current conflict, wonder no more.

A year ago I wrote about Obama’s older half-brother Malik Obama:

“In addition to illegally operating the non-profit organization, Barack H. Obama Foundation, Malik Obama currently works as the Executive Secretary of the Islamic Da’wa Organization (IDO). The US State Department considers the government of Sudan to be a terrorist organization and it just so happens that the IDO was created by that same Sudanese government.”

“In 2010, the IDO held a conference in Khartoum, the capital of Sudan. The conference was led by Omar Al-Bashir, the President of Sudan. He is wanted on seven counts of crimes against humanity by the International Criminal Court. The US State Department has also listed Bashir as the head of the state sponsored terrorism of Sudan.”…

“Malik Obama not only attended the IDO conference, but he spoke at it as well. There are photos of Malik and his boss, Suar Al Dahab, Chairman of the IDO. Dahab has a close relationship with Bashir and has been seen with Yusuf Al-Qaradawi, the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood who says Hitler did not finish the job in exterminating the Jews, and Ismail Haniyeh, the Prime Minister of Hamas (a terrorist organization). On a recent trip to Gaza, the three men appeared together and it was obvious that Dahab demonstrated full support to the two leaders.”

“With Malik’s obvious ties to Islamic terrorism, I can’t help but wonder just how close the two half-brothers are. According to reports, they each stood as best man at the other’s wedding, although I’m not sure which wedding of Malik’s it’s referring to since he supposedly has 13 wives. Malik has also visited the White House on a number of occasions.”

At that time, I questioned the loyalty of Barack Obama to America and our ally Israel.

Now, former Muslim extremist Walid Shoebat and his colleague Ben Barrack report that Malik Obama also attended the 2010 Orphans Development Fund (ODF) Conference in which he wore a Hamas scarf that bore the Palestinian inscriptions:

“Jerusalem is ours – WE ARE COMING”

The scarf also contained a map of Palestine with the inscription:

“From the River to the Sea!”

This is a common Palestinian statement meaning that there is no Israel and Malik has worn it at more than one public event so it isn’t just a one-time fluke. Shoebat says there can be no doubt that Malik Obama has definitely sided with Hamas and shares their vow to wipe Israel off the face of the earth.

Malik is not just a distant half-brother of Barack Obama. He was the best man at Barack and Michelle’s wedding and has been a frequent visitor to the White House. When asked about being Barack’s half-brother in an interview for GQ Magazine, Malik took offense:

“‘Everyone’s referring to us as half, quarter,…step, things like that,’ he says, displeased even by the taste of those words. ‘I think that’s like weights and measures. This didn’t even occur to us until he became president, until he gained prominence. And now we’re sort of like celebrities.’”

“‘But this is a streak of ignorance,’ he adds. ‘Here in Africa we don’t think of each other as ‘half’ this or that. In an extended family, someone is your brother even if he is just in your clan. So I…am Obama.’”

This should lay to rest why Barack Obama has spent 5 ½ years destroying America’s relationship with Israel and at the same time has been courting all of the Islamic nations that have vowed to destroy Israel.

Hamas clearly started the current conflict by kidnapping and killing three Israeli teenage boys. After Israel retaliated, Hamas began rocketing Israel which is what prompted Israel to start rocketing Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip. Hamas and the Palestinian extremists clearly started the conflict yet Barack Obama has joined the anti-Israeli liberal media in condemning Israel for what’s happening.

With a brother who’s working with, for and supporting anti-Semitic and anti-American terrorists, it explains why Obama has been so dead set on destroying Israel and the United States.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/16430/obamas-brother-joins-hamas/#tA17eGfByE6Q8CE8.99

Offline olde north church

Re: Obama's Brother Joins Hamas?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 03:30:09 pm »
Some people aren't happy until they are really on the RADAR.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Obama's Brother Joins Hamas?
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 03:38:13 pm »
"I will show you how I deal with Israel."

This is supposedly a quote attributed to Hussein when he was on his 'Muslims are Great/White People Suck' tour in 2009. However, it is uncomfirmed.

It does sound like something he would say, expecially to his Muslim brothers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.