Author Topic: Sarah Palin Launches Her Own Channel Online  (Read 573 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sarah Palin Launches Her Own Channel Online
« on: July 28, 2014, 03:19:15 pm »
http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/sarah-palin-launches-online-video-channel-1201269982/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTp8qdzlLWw

July 27, 2014 | 06:58PM PT
NY Digital Editor
Todd Spangler
NY Digital Editor @xpangler   

Sarah Palin – former governor of Alaska, erstwhile candidate for VP of the U.S. and polarizing public figure – has unveiled a new subscription-based Internet TV network that promises direct access to her and her supporters.

The Sarah Palin Channel, which costs $9.95 per month or $99.95 for a one-year subscription, will feature her commentary on “important issues facing the nation,” as well as behind-the-scenes looks into her personal life as “mother, grandmother, wife and neighbor.” Palin serves as executive editor, overseeing all content posted to the channel.

“I want to talk directly to you on our channel, on my terms — and no need to please the powers that be,” Palin, who is also a Fox News contributor, said in a video announcing the channel. “Together, we’ll go beyond the sound bites and cut through the media’s politically correct filter.”

continued at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Sarah Palin Launches Her Own Channel Online
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 04:06:27 pm »
Ugh.

At least come up with a name that doesn't scream “Look at me and the world's biggest EGO! I have my own TV channel, with my name on it!”
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 04:08:29 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 04:24:28 pm »
Oh boy...
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 04:42:58 pm »
Could this possibly mean that her "commentary" will be confined to her network and that we will never again have to endure her screeching, whiny missives on FoxNews? 

So some marketing firm did some research and found that there's an actual demographic who will cough up 10 bucks a month to see and hear all-things-Palin?  This is even more self-serving than the Clinton Foundation is for Bill and Hillary.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 04:43:30 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.