Author Topic: Sarah Palin Launches Her Own Channel Online  (Read 188 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Sarah Palin Launches Her Own Channel Online
« on: July 28, 2014, 11:19:15 AM »

<a href="" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win"></a>

July 27, 2014 | 06:58PM PT
NY Digital Editor
Todd Spangler
NY Digital Editor @xpangler   

Sarah Palin – former governor of Alaska, erstwhile candidate for VP of the U.S. and polarizing public figure – has unveiled a new subscription-based Internet TV network that promises direct access to her and her supporters.

The Sarah Palin Channel, which costs $9.95 per month or $99.95 for a one-year subscription, will feature her commentary on “important issues facing the nation,” as well as behind-the-scenes looks into her personal life as “mother, grandmother, wife and neighbor.” Palin serves as executive editor, overseeing all content posted to the channel.

“I want to talk directly to you on our channel, on my terms — and no need to please the powers that be,” Palin, who is also a Fox News contributor, said in a video announcing the channel. “Together, we’ll go beyond the sound bites and cut through the media’s politically correct filter.”

continued at link

Support the USO
#NeverHillary  Not#NeverTrump

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
Re: Sarah Palin Launches Her Own Channel Online
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:06:27 PM »

At least come up with a name that doesn't scream “Look at me and the world's biggest EGO! I have my own TV channel, with my name on it!”
Proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance • #NeitherTrumpNorHillary

Reminder: no party or candidate is entitled to my vote by default.
"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie
"You can't fix stupid." —Ron White

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • SMOD 2016
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 12:08:29 PM »
I won't vote for Clinton, but I cannot vote for Trump.  How could I explain to my daughter why I supported a man who sees her as nothing more than a piece of meat, a piece of a$$ for him to grope for his own private pleasure.

"Trump supporter" - the very definition of an SFI

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 12:24:28 PM »
Oh boy...
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 12:42:58 PM »
Could this possibly mean that her "commentary" will be confined to her network and that we will never again have to endure her screeching, whiny missives on FoxNews? 

So some marketing firm did some research and found that there's an actual demographic who will cough up 10 bucks a month to see and hear all-things-Palin?  This is even more self-serving than the Clinton Foundation is for Bill and Hillary.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 12:43:30 PM by sinkspur »

It's far easier to dupe people than to convince them they have been duped.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo