Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: The United Nations is becoming 'anti-Semitic'  (Read 492 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://theweek.com/article/index/265418/speedreads-americans-really-wish-they-elected-mitt-romney-instead-of-obama

Lindsey Graham: The United Nations is becoming 'anti-Semitic'

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) said Sunday that the United Nations was becoming blatantly "anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic" because of the way it has responded to Israel's military campaign in Gaza.

Appearing on CNN's State of the Union, Graham called a U.N. report on the conflict a "joke," and claimed the international body was blaming Israel for the whole crisis.

"I would, when it came to Israel, condemn the U.N. human rights report that holds Israel responsible for the activity here," he said. "The U.N. human rights report is a joke. The U.N. is becoming more anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic."

Last week, the U.N.'s top human rights official, Navi Pillay, warned that Israel may have committed war crimes, but she also condemned Hamas' "indiscriminate attacks" against Israel. The U.N. voted, 29-1, to investigate the conflict for possible war crimes; 17 nations abstained, and the U.S. was the lone country to vote nay. --Jon Terbush
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Lindsey Graham: The United Nations is becoming 'anti-Semitic'
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 12:53:53 am »
Uh, hello.  The UN has been anti-Semitic for decades.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 01:26:45 am »
Becoming??  I wish someone would point out the decades of anti-semitism at the UN and use it as justification for throwing their asses out of the United States.  Send the UN to the Hague.

Offline raml

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 01:48:53 am »
I agree it has been for decades. To many Muslim countries in the UN and they are against a very small Israel but Israel will always defeat them no matter how they rise against her.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 01:52:53 am »
The U.N. is controlled by money. Who has the money? The Arabs and Chinese have it all. For some crazy inexplicable reason, America decided to give all of it's money to people who hate us. And if they hate us they hate Israel. That is just how it works.

Let's give them another 200 billion, or, what the hell, give them another 200 trillion, since we are living in some kind of goofy crazy world, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOSE IT MAKE!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.