Author Topic: NEW IRS 2014 Tax Form PROVES Obama ONCE AGAIN Lied About Obamacare Tax  (Read 692 times)

rangerrebew

NEW IRS 2014 Tax Form PROVES Obama ONCE AGAIN Lied About Obamacare Tax

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, July 27, 2014, 6:18 AM

Can you trust anything this man says?
 In 2009 President Barack Obama repeatedly claimed the Obamacare surtax was not a tax.
 As Americans for Tax Reform noted: Obama famously told George Stephanopoulos the Obamacare surtax was not actually a tax.

STEPHANOPOULOS: I — I don’t think I’m making it up. Merriam Webster’s Dictionary: Tax — “a charge, usually of money, imposed by authority on persons or property for public purposes.”

OBAMA: George, the fact that you looked up Merriam’s Dictionary, the definition of tax increase, indicates to me that you’re stretching a little bit right now. Otherwise, you wouldn’t have gone to the dictionary to check on the definition. I mean what…

STEPHANOPOULOS: I wanted to check for myself. But your critics say it is a tax increase.

OBAMA: My critics say everything is a tax increase. My critics say that I’m taking over every sector of the economy. You know that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0ZUBMqMnWs

Barack Obama repeatedly denied to the American public that the Obamacare surtax was actually a tax.

Last Thursday the IRS released a draft 2014 tax return form.
The new draft clearly shows the Obamacare tax.
IRS 1040 image obamacare tax

Once again, this dishonest president has been caught in a major lie.
 What a horrible mess.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/new-irs-2014-tax-form-proves-obama-once-again-lied-about-obamacare-tax/
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 01:32:45 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline flowers

horrible

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Pity the LIV won't see it until after the election. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Oceander

This is the individual mandate folks.  Anyone who agrees with the article's author necessarily agrees that CJ Roberts made the correct decision about the individual mandate - that it's a tax.

Can't have your cake and eat it, too.