Author Topic: John Kerry: The betrayal  (Read 370 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
John Kerry: The betrayal
« on: July 27, 2014, 09:03:14 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: John Kerry: The betrayal
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 09:45:15 AM »
It is incomprehensible to me how John Kerry can possibly continue as US Secretary of State with this kind of incredible denouncement of him by Israel.  Anyone else in this position would have submitted their resignation long ago....or more correctly, any other President would have summarily fired any cabinet secretary long before they could be criticized like this in such a public manner, but such an important ally.

More importantly, this is a direct rejection of the Obama Administration.  This makes it clear that Israeli leaders across the board are desperately trying not to embarrass Obama, but by sending Kerry over to scramble America's relations with Israel this badly leaves them little choice. 

We knew this was bad but this makes it clear things are much worse than anyone in Washington is willing to admit.

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 09:57:27 AM »
It's pretty bad when Hillary Clinton is held up as a paragon of competence by way of comparison.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 10:06:08 AM »
It's pretty bad when Hillary Clinton is held up as a paragon of competence by way of comparison.

But only because she didn't go in there and collude with Israel's enemies....but even they can't name a major accomplishment by the Hildebeest...

This is a stunning denouncement of a sitting Secretary of State.  I do not see how he can continue.

:smokin:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 10:12:31 AM »
Astounding how we can leave Israel so isolated diplomatically. Sadly, Kerry will resign when Holder does.
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 11:02:15 AM »
I wonder if there are any American Jews who now regret putting all of their eggs in the basket of the Democrat Party that is now leading them to the showers?  Probably not.  This whole situation is dripping with irony.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 11:10:47 AM »
Our foreign policy is an abject failure and the disasters that have incurred because of this administration will have fall-out for years to come.  I'm physically ill with disgust at the Obama administration and their butt-buddy media - and with the cretins that voted for them - twice!

I knew when Kerry took over Sec. of State that he would be worse than Hillary Clinton at the job.  How much worse - I didn't even fathom at the time.  It doesn't seem possible, but he actually is a blithering idiot with malevolent intentions.

8888crybaby

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • Chief Dork
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 11:42:34 PM »

This is a stunning denouncement of a sitting Secretary of State.  I do not see how he can continue.

:smokin:

That's because you're not a liberal/progressive and therefore have at least half a brain, and most likely a lot more.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf